List of Mautic tokens

Hello everyone. I’m new to Mautic, so please be gentle :wink:

Is there a list of all possible Mautic tokens somewhere? I’ve tried searching but can’t find such a reference list.

My specific use case right now is to indicate within the email to the admin that a new subscriber has signed up. The contactfield tokens are fine and the email is sent, no problem.

But I also need to know which countries they signed up from as well as their IP addresses. These are not being captured directly in our sign-up form, but I know that Mautic collects that information anyway. So the question is, which tokens can I use to display that info for each subscriber in the admin email?

Thanks for any pointers!

Hello,

I’d like to know that as well. Currently, I’m building a landing page that has a Form on it, and I need to know the form’s true name. Currently, I’m hard coding this information, but I want to know a list of all tokens currently available, so I could do something like {form=1,name} or {formname=1}.

Even so, I’ve needed a numerous other tokens but I’m always guessing which exists and which doesn’t, and seeing from a list of 4 possible to choose from is not ideal. Everything is well documented in Mautic, but there’s no documentation for this.

Any help would be appreciated.

<title>{subject}</title>
{contactfield=firstname}
{unsubscribe_text}
{webview_text}
{signature}
{unsubscribe_url}
{contactfield=city}
{contactfield=companywebsite}
{leadfield=companycity}
{leadfield=company}
{leadfield=companyemail}
{leadfield=email}
{dynamiccontent=“Dynamic Content 1”}
{leadfield=lastname}
{contactfield=lastname}
{leadfield=companyname}

Is there any place where we can look at the reference, some docs? A complete list? Those are some of which you know, but those certainly are not everything. I can start assembling a list:

{subject}
{unsubscribe_text}
{webview_text}
{signature}
{unsubscribe_url}
{dynamiccontent=”Dynamic Content 1″}
{contactfield=*} 
{leadfield=*}

Is there any difference between {contactfield=} and {leadfield=}?

This is the complete list of the variable or token you can use in mautic

https://docs.mautic.org/en/setup/variables

Thank you @ekatronik