Log error: campaign_lead_event_failed_log

Your software
My Mautic version is: 4.1.2
My PHP version is: 7.4
My Database type and version is: 10.4.24-MariaDB-cll-lve

Your problem
My problem is:
I am creating mautic install from scratch. Tried running a campaign, the campaign works, but errors keep showing up in the error log (every 15 minutes after update campaign cron job runs)

These errors are showing in the log: [2022-03-19 07:35:02] mautic.ERROR: CAMPAIGN: An exception occurred while executing ‘REPLACE INTO mau_campaign_lead_event_failed_log( log_id, date_added, reason) SELECT id, :dateAdded as date_added, :message as reason from mau_campaign_lead_event_log WHERE is_scheduled = 1 AND lead_id = :contactId AND campaign_id = :campaignId AND rotation = :rotation’: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near ‘:dateAdded as date_added, :message as reason from mau_campaign_lead_event_log…’ at line 2

Steps I have tried to fix the problem:

I have tried changing the the value to `‘db_driver’ => ‘pdo_mysql’ in app/config/local.php, but this crashes my mautic
I have tried changing the message into reason keywords (SQL error fix; Message seems to be a keyword by escopecz · Pull Request #6574 · mautic/mautic · GitHub), but this just changes the error message from message to reason

Could it be

Any update on this bug please ?