Mautic Community Forums

Mailjet: Can't send trigger mails

Hello,



when Mailjet ist set in the email settings, the connection test and the test email work fine. Even regular segment mails are sent.



But when Mautic wants to send trigger emails via capaign, I get an error email via Cron Daemon:

Quote:
Subject: Cron /usr/local/bin/softlimit -m 150000000 -o 200 -p 80 -t 180 /usr/local/pd-admin2/bin/php-7.0-cli /home/xxxxxxxxx/go/app/console mautic:campaigns:trigger > /dev/null
PHP Warning: stream_socket_enable_crypto(): SSL operation failed with code 1. OpenSSL Error messages:
error:14090086:SSL routines:ssl3_get_server_certificate:certificate verify failed in /home/xxxxxxxxx/go/vendor/swiftmailer/swiftmailer/lib/classes/Swift/Transport/StreamBuffer.php on line 95

This is the line 95 from StreamBuffer.php, mentioned above:
Quote:
return stream_socket_enable_crypto($this->_stream, true, STREAM_CRYPTO_METHOD_TLS_CLIENT);

This I have found in the log file:
Quote:
mautic.ERROR: [MAIL ERROR] Unable to connect with TLS encryption Log data: ++ Starting MauticEmailBundleSwiftmailerTransportMailjetTransport <> EHLO [127.0.0.1] <> STARTTLS << 220 2.0.0 Ready to start TLS !! Unable to connect with TLS encryption (code: 0) (send) [] []

Hello,

when Mailjet ist set in the email settings, the connection test and the test email work fine. Even regular segment mails are sent.

But when Mautic wants to send trigger emails via capaign, I get an error email via Cron Daemon:

[quote]Subject: Cron xxxxxxxxx@server03 /usr/local/bin/softlimit -m 150000000 -o 200 -p 80 -t 180 /usr/local/pd-admin2/bin/php-7.0-cli /home/xxxxxxxxx/go/app/console mautic:campaigns:trigger > /dev/null
PHP Warning: stream_socket_enable_crypto(): SSL operation failed with code 1. OpenSSL Error messages:
error:14090086:SSL routines:ssl3_get_server_certificate:certificate verify failed in /home/xxxxxxxxx/go/vendor/swiftmailer/swiftmailer/lib/classes/Swift/Transport/StreamBuffer.php on line 95[/quote]

This is the line 95 from StreamBuffer.php, mentioned above:

This I have found in the log file:

Now I have a little workaround: After changing the email service from “Mailjet” to “Other SMTP-Server” and adding the correct SMTP server it now works, when encryption is deactivated (because this can only be deactivated for “Other SMTP-Server”).