Mautic 1.3.0 New Installation Issues?

If you downloaded Mautic 1.3.0 before 8:00 PM CST March 1st 2016, you may have an issue with your installation not being able to locate some code it requires to run. If you do, please re-download the complete install package from https://mautic.org/download/ and try the installation again.

Thank you to @tomaskrizcz for finding the issue and notifying us quickly so that we could get it resolved.

i have the latest version i get the following error

Fatal error: Call to undefined function SymfonyComponentConfigctype_alpha() in /Applications/AMPPS/www/1.3.0/vendor/symfony/config/Symfony/Component/Config/FileLocator.php on line 85

as you all can see I am using AMPPS on my mac book pro

please help

I just want to make sure I understand correctly. If the upgrade prompt returns an error inside Mautic such as the missing tabs, the solution is to:

1.) Upload a freshly downloaded copy of Mautic 1.3.0.
2.) Configure the fresh copy of Mautic as a brand new installation with a new database.
3.) Restore database information by importing the database tables into the MySQL database (such as with PHPMyAdmin?)

This should yield a fully functioning clone of Mautic with all of the old data, emails, campaigns, configurations, etc?

I have been able to upgrade successfully (from 1.2.4 to 1.3.0 using the built up upgrade tool) but am flat out not able to access the “Leads” tab anymore. This is from a recent attempt with the log files showing the following errors upon completion of the update:

[2016-03-14 05:06:00] mautic.NOTICE: PHP Notice: Use of undefined constant CURLOPT_SSL_VERIFYPEER - assumed ‘CURLOPT_SSL_VERIFYPEER’ - in file /var/www/mautic.installation.here/app/bundles/CoreBundle/Helper/UpdateHelper.php - at line 39 [] []
[2016-03-14 05:06:18] mautic.NOTICE: PHP Notice: Use of undefined constant CURLOPT_SSL_VERIFYPEER - assumed ‘CURLOPT_SSL_VERIFYPEER’ - in file /var/www/mautic.installation.here/app/bundles/CoreBundle/Helper/UpdateHelper.php - at line 39 [] []
[2016-03-14 05:06:21] mautic.NOTICE: PHP Notice: Use of undefined constant CURLOPT_SSL_VERIFYPEER - assumed ‘CURLOPT_SSL_VERIFYPEER’ - in file /var/www/mautic.installation.here/app/bundles/CoreBundle/Helper/UpdateHelper.php - at line 39 [] []
[2016-03-14 05:06:22] mautic.NOTICE: PHP Notice: Use of undefined constant CURLOPT_SSL_VERIFYPEER - assumed ‘CURLOPT_SSL_VERIFYPEER’ - in file /var/www/mautic.installation.here/app/bundles/CoreBundle/Helper/UpdateHelper.php - at line 39 [] []
[2016-03-14 05:06:49] mautic.WARNING: PHP Warning: require(/var/www/mautic.installation.here/app/cache/prod/doctrine/orm/Proxies/__CG__MauticUserBundleEntityRole.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory - in file /var/www/mautic.installation.here/vendor/doctrine/common/lib/Doctrine/Common/Proxy/AbstractProxyFactory.php - at line 207 [] []
[2016-03-14 05:06:49] mautic.ERROR: Fatal: require(): Failed opening required ‘/var/www/mautic.installation.here/app/cache/prod/doctrine/orm/Proxies/__CG__MauticUserBundleEntityRole.php’ (include_path=’.:/usr/share/php:/usr/share/pear’) - in file /var/www/mautic.installation.here/vendor/doctrine/common/lib/Doctrine/Common/Proxy/AbstractProxyFactory.php - at line 207 [] []
[2016-03-14 05:06:50] mautic.WARNING: PHP Warning: require(/var/www/mautic.installation.here/app/cache/prod/doctrine/orm/Proxies/__CG__MauticUserBundleEntityRole.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory - in file /var/www/mautic.installation.here/vendor/doctrine/common/lib/Doctrine/Common/Proxy/AbstractProxyFactory.php - at line 207 [] []
[2016-03-14 05:06:50] mautic.ERROR: Fatal: require(): Failed opening required ‘/var/www/mautic.installation.here/app/cache/prod/doctrine/orm/Proxies/__CG__MauticUserBundleEntityRole.php’ (include_path=’.:/usr/share/php:/usr/share/pear’) - in file /var/www/mautic.installation.here/vendor/doctrine/common/lib/Doctrine/Common/Proxy/AbstractProxyFactory.php - at line 207 [] []
[2016-03-14 05:06:51] mautic.WARNING: PHP Warning: require(/var/www/mautic.installation.here/app/cache/prod/doctrine/orm/Proxies/__CG__MauticUserBundleEntityRole.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory - in file /var/www/mautic.installation.here/vendor/doctrine/common/lib/Doctrine/Common/Proxy/AbstractProxyFactory.php - at line 207 [] []
[2016-03-14 05:06:51] mautic.ERROR: Fatal: require(): Failed opening required ‘/var/www/mautic.installation.here/app/cache/prod/doctrine/orm/Proxies/__CG__MauticUserBundleEntityRole.php’ (include_path=’.:/usr/share/php:/usr/share/pear’) - in file /var/www/mautic.installation.here/vendor/doctrine/common/lib/Doctrine/Common/Proxy/AbstractProxyFactory.php - at line 207 [] []

Hello,

I downloaded the 1.3.0 edition just now and am trying to install to a GoDaddy shared Linux host. This is a Wordpress site (current release) and the folder structure is /root/domain.com (wordpress install)/a (mautic dropped here). I’ve also tried /root/domain.com (wordpress install)/a/b (mautic dropped here) with the same results.

When I browse to this subdirectory I’m given domain.com/domain.com/a/b/installer and a 404 error. The domain name duplicates itself?

Anticipating a conflict I’ve already disabled the only other upstream HTACCESS file and gave it 10 minutes just to make sure the server acknowledged the change.

GoDaddy error logs say it’ll be up to 24 hours before I can see anything there…

Any thoughts from the peanut gallery would be appreciated!

If you downloaded Mautic 1.3.0 before 8:00 PM CST March 1st 2016, you may have an issue with your installation not being able to locate some code it requires to run. If you do, please re-download the complete install package from https://mautic.org/download/ and try the installation again.

Thank you to @tomaskrizcz for finding the issue and notifying us quickly so that we could get it resolved.

When updating the earlier version of the panel got several errors and can not access some tabs and other features.

If you install the “Zero”, a new Mautic and restore the database before work?

I am getting redirect loop after upgrade - https://www.perlur.cz/mautic/, there is nothing in a log… Running command-line scripts works just fine… I had no issues prior to this upgrade, although we have not started production use yet, we are just running PoC.

[root@glczwe-sp230001 mautic]# /usr/bin/php /var/www/html/www.perlur.cz/mautic/app/console mautic:leadlists:update --env=prod
Rebuilding leads for list 1
0 total lead(s) to be added in batches of 300
 total lead(s) to be removed in batches of 300
0 lead(s) affected

[root@glczwe-sp230001 mautic]# 

@alanmosko You can do a fresh installation after backing up your database, then restore your database and it will continue to function as normal.

@marek.stopka01 I’m unsure of what is causing the redirect issue that you are experiencing. This is the first I’ve heard of it. What version of Mautic were you running prior to the upgrade?

@DonGilbert, I was running 1.2.4, my Mautic is behind HTTP(s) reverse proxy (CloudFlare) and I have Mautic URL configured as https://, would it be possible that Mautic is not detecting the reverse proxy properly and thinks that I am accessing it via HTTP, which would cause it to redirect me to HTTPs URL?

@DonGilbert BACKUP restored in the new version, all working.