Mautic hangs on contact upload wizard

My screen is frozen when trying to upload 140 contacts with only 4 columns up update. Any ideas? I have it set at 150

Please do not leave this page until complete.

Import is in progress.

0%

0 / 137

Cancel

My screen is frozen when trying to upload 140 contacts with only 4 columns up update. Any ideas? I have it set at 150

Please do not leave this page until complete.
Import is in progress.
0%
0 / 137

Cancel

@lead2crm , any thing in the error logs? What are the four columns?

The only thing I saw in the error logs was related to a seperate issue I was shaving regarding segments. I was going to login right now, try to upload and see if I could generate a fresh error for the error log; however, now my mautic dahsboard page is loading funny as if it’s missing a css file and I cant navigate the tool. So many bugs…

The only thing the logs show are related to a different issue I am having in segments, even though I just tried to do list import.

[2017-07-21 20:43:02] mautic.NOTICE: DoctrineDBALExceptionSyntaxErrorException: An exception occurred while executing ‘SELECT count(distinct(l.id)) as lead_count, max(l.id) as max_id FROM MAP2q_leads l INNER JOIN MAP2q_lead_lists_leads ll ON l.id = ll.lead_id WHERE (ll.date_added <= ‘2017-07-21 20:43:02’) AND (ll.manually_added = ?) AND (ll.leadlist_id = 36) AND (l.id NOT IN (SELECT l.id FROM MAP2q_leads l INNER JOIN MAP2q_companies_leads cl ON l.id = cl.lead_id INNER JOIN MAP2q_companies comp ON cl.company_id = comp.id WHERE (comp.platform__eloqua = ?) AND (()) GROUP BY l.id))’ with params [0, “Yes”]: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ‘)) GROUP BY l.id))’ at line 1 (uncaught exception) at /home/lead2crm/public_html/map/vendor/doctrine/dbal/lib/Doctrine/DBAL/Driver/AbstractMySQLDriver.php line 90 while running console command mautic:segments:update [] []

im actually running 2.82 mautic, but when i tried to update to 2.9, the installation wasnt successful 100%. . The installer got stuck on the clearing application cache step and i checked the schema and it said there as an error and the error logs confirm the installation had issues; however, i could still browse around mautic and i saw some of the 2.9 changes in the import wizard, but when i tried my import i got a server 500 error. I have since reverted back to 2.8.2

and did reverting back resolve the problem?
What are the four columns you are trying to import?

Reverting back did not solve this problem, it must have started when i updated to the previous (and now current version I’m using) 2.8.2. I hadnt done a list import in quite some time (months). The error I have above in the error log is unrelated to this and doesnt appear in my log. The error above is solved in v2.9 as a known bug.

These are the fields I was trying to update:. Lead Owner, email address, company, first name, last name and a custom contact field.

Then I guess you need to get a stable upgrade to 2.9 sorted out.
Have you tried re-running the upgrade? I know they say that seeing as there are no schema updates, you can run it from within the UI, but maybe try from the shell instead.

I’m going to have to get someone to do that for me, i waved goodbye to web dev in 2008

Don’t need any web dev skills… just a little linux/unix
Follow the instructions here (but do the pre 2.6.0 method)
https://www.mautic.org/community/index.php/8022-2-9-0-released

Cheers
Jo

So, I loaded it from shell, here’s my new error log since that failed:

[2017-07-25 01:12:22] mautic.ERROR: PHP Notice: require(): Failed opening required ‘/home/lead2crm/public_html/map/app/cache/prod/doctrine/orm/Proxies/__CG__MauticPluginBundleEntityPlugin.php’ (include_path=’.:/usr/local/php56/pear’) - in file /home/lead2crm/public_html/map/vendor/doctrine/common/lib/Doctrine/Common/Proxy/AbstractProxyFactory.php - at line 209 [] []
[2017-07-25 01:12:22] mautic.ERROR: SymfonyComponentDebugExceptionFatalErrorException: Notice: require(): Failed opening required ‘/home/lead2crm/public_html/map/app/cache/prod/doctrine/orm/Proxies/__CG__MauticPluginBundleEntityPlugin.php’ (include_path=’.:/usr/local/php56/pear’) - in file /home/lead2crm/public_html/map/vendor/doctrine/common/lib/Doctrine/Common/Proxy/AbstractProxyFactory.php - at line 209 [] []
[2017-07-25 05:14:02] mautic.NOTICE: DoctrineDBALExceptionSyntaxErrorException: An exception occurred while executing ‘SELECT count(distinct(l.id)) as lead_count, max(l.id) as max_id FROM MAP2q_leads l INNER JOIN MAP2q_lead_lists_leads ll ON l.id = ll.lead_id WHERE (ll.date_added <= ‘2017-07-25 05:14:02’) AND (ll.manually_added = ?) AND (ll.leadlist_id = 48) AND (l.id NOT IN (SELECT l.id FROM MAP2q_leads l INNER JOIN MAP2q_companies_leads cl ON l.id = cl.lead_id INNER JOIN MAP2q_companies comp ON cl.company_id = comp.id WHERE (comp.temporarily_disable_marke = ?) AND (()) GROUP BY l.id))’ with params [0, “TRUE”]: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ‘)) GROUP BY l.id))’ at line 1 (uncaught exception) at /home/lead2crm/public_html/map/vendor/doctrine/dbal/lib/Doctrine/DBAL/Driver/AbstractMySQLDriver.php line 90 while running console command mautic:segments:update [] []
[2017-07-25 05:15:02] mautic.NOTICE: DoctrineDBALExceptionSyntaxErrorException: An exception occurred while executing ‘SELECT count(distinct(l.id)) as lead_count, max(l.id) as max_id FROM MAP2q_leads l INNER JOIN MAP2q_lead_lists_leads ll ON l.id = ll.lead_id WHERE (ll.date_added <= ‘2017-07-25 05:15:02’) AND (ll.manually_added = ?) AND (ll.leadlist_id = 48) AND (l.id NOT IN (SELECT l.id FROM MAP2q_leads l INNER JOIN MAP2q_companies_leads cl ON l.id = cl.lead_id INNER JOIN MAP2q_companies comp ON cl.company_id = comp.id WHERE (comp.temporarily_disable_marke = ?) AND (()) GROUP BY l.id))’ with params [0, “TRUE”]: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ‘)) GROUP BY l.id))’ at line 1 (uncaught exception) at /home/lead2crm/public_html/map/vendor/doctrine/dbal/lib/Doctrine/DBAL/Driver/AbstractMySQLDriver.php line 90 while running console command mautic:segments:update [] []
[2017-07-25 05:16:02] mautic.NOTICE: DoctrineDBALExceptionSyntaxErrorException: An exception occurred while executing ‘SELECT count(distinct(l.id)) as lead_count, max(l.id) as max_id FROM MAP2q_leads l INNER JOIN MAP2q_lead_lists_leads ll ON l.id = ll.lead_id WHERE (ll.date_added <= ‘2017-07-25 05:16:02’) AND (ll.manually_added = ?) AND (ll.leadlist_id = 48) AND (l.id NOT IN (SELECT l.id FROM MAP2q_leads l INNER JOIN MAP2q_companies_leads cl ON l.id = cl.lead_id INNER JOIN MAP2q_companies comp ON cl.company_id = comp.id WHERE (comp.temporarily_disable_marke = ?) AND (()) GROUP BY l.id))’ with params [0, “TRUE”]: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ‘)) GROUP BY l.id))’ at line 1 (uncaught exception) at /home/lead2crm/public_html/map/vendor/doctrine/dbal/lib/Doctrine/DBAL/Driver/AbstractMySQLDriver.php line 90 while running console command mautic:segments:update [] []
[2017-07-25 05:17:01] mautic.NOTICE: DoctrineDBALExceptionSyntaxErrorException: An exception occurred while executing ‘SELECT count(distinct(l.id)) as lead_count, max(l.id) as max_id FROM MAP2q_leads l INNER JOIN MAP2q_lead_lists_leads ll ON l.id = ll.lead_id WHERE (ll.date_added <= ‘2017-07-25 05:17:01’) AND (ll.manually_added = ?) AND (ll.leadlist_id = 48) AND (l.id NOT IN (SELECT l.id FROM MAP2q_leads l INNER JOIN MAP2q_companies_leads cl ON l.id = cl.lead_id INNER JOIN MAP2q_companies comp ON cl.company_id = comp.id WHERE (comp.temporarily_disable_marke = ?) AND (()) GROUP BY l.id))’ with params [0, “TRUE”]: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ‘)) GROUP BY l.id))’ at line 1 (uncaught exception) at /home/lead2crm/public_html/map/vendor/doctrine/dbal/lib/Doctrine/DBAL/Driver/AbstractMySQLDriver.php line 90 while running console command mautic:segments:update [] []
[2017-07-25 05:18:02] mautic.NOTICE: DoctrineDBALExceptionSyntaxErrorException: An exception occurred while executing ‘SELECT count(distinct(l.id)) as lead_count, max(l.id) as max_id FROM MAP2q_leads l INNER JOIN MAP2q_lead_lists_leads ll ON l.id = ll.lead_id WHERE (ll.date_added <= ‘2017-07-25 05:18:02’) AND (ll.manually_added = ?) AND (ll.leadlist_id = 48) AND (l.id NOT IN (SELECT l.id FROM MAP2q_leads l INNER JOIN MAP2q_companies_leads cl ON l.id = cl.lead_id INNER JOIN MAP2q_companies comp ON cl.company_id = comp.id WHERE (comp.temporarily_disable_marke = ?) AND (()) GROUP BY l.id))’ with params [0, “TRUE”]: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ‘)) GROUP BY l.id))’ at line 1 (uncaught exception) at /home/lead2crm/public_html/map/vendor/doctrine/dbal/lib/Doctrine/DBAL/Driver/AbstractMySQLDriver.php line 90 while running console command mautic:segments:update [] []
[2017-07-25 05:18:55] mautic.NOTICE: DoctrineDBALExceptionDriverException: An exception occurred while executing ‘insert into MAP2q_companies (companyname, is_published) (SELECT DISTINCT TRIM(company), 1 from MAP2q_leads l left join MAP2q_companies c ON l.company = c.companyname where company IS NOT NULL and company <> ‘’ and c.companyname is null)’:

Illegal mix of collations (utf8_unicode_ci,IMPLICIT) and (utf8_general_ci,IMPLICIT) for operation ‘=’ (uncaught exception) at /home/lead2crm/public_html/map/vendor/doctrine/dbal/lib/Doctrine/DBAL/Driver/AbstractMySQLDriver.php line 115 while running console command doctrine:migrations:migrate

Note: While the “applying migrations failed”, mautic is running pretty well so far. The upload wizard works and did import records; however, im probably going to have to revert back to 2.8.2 because I dont want a partially working update that I cant update to 3.0 when that comes out (or other versions) because mine is so broken.

As far as the original topic, 2.9 fixes the bug with the contact wizard.