Mautic integration with Zapier

Hello

I am trying for mautic v2 app integration with Zapier. For that i have created the api also in my mautic account.

But while connecting with mautic accout from zapier its giving me error 404. “The page you are requesting is not found”.

Please suggest me there is any other way for authentication or i am doing wrong here.

Hello
I am trying for mautic v2 app integration with Zapier. For that i have created the api also in my mautic account.
But while connecting with mautic accout from zapier its giving me error 404. “The page you are requesting is not found”.
Please suggest me there is any other way for authentication or i am doing wrong here.

Zapier PLUGIN is NOT available at the moment. Wait for the official Zapier Plugin by Mautic Team.

Would love to see an integration with Zapier too, Upvote! :slight_smile:

@nikitasharma I’m having the same issue. Did you find a fix for this?

+1

+1

The error it’s caused because zapier is not parsing correctly the {{public_key}} token used in the auth url. If you see the url generated you will see that. A quick fix (but not end fix) will be redirect this url to the same url but changin the client_id={{public_key}} for client_id=X_3433434343(your public key in mautic). I did this but i’m getting more error after this change…

Hope someone can fix this.

+1