Mautic rebranding

Hello,

I am planning on using mautic landing pages (didn’t used it until now) and i need to rebrand it to my company logo and favicon. How can i do that?

You are right. They can be changed by making changes to the source code. That means, they may be gone after updating Mautic and need to be added again.

[quote=12848:@dirk_s]Hello @arjon
we have done that by creating a new Mautic theme. You can define the look and feel of everything: Forms, Mails, Landingpages, Messages…

We have done that in the past, please let me know if you would like support with it: Contact us.[/quote]

Hi, thank you for your reply. I know i can copy and paste the theme and modify it but I want to change other stuff like login logo, favicon and text stuff. This can not be done with the themes, can it?

Hello @arjon
we have done that by creating a new Mautic theme. You can define the look and feel of everything: Forms, Mails, Landingpages, Messages…

We have done that in the past, please let me know if you would like support with it: Contact us.

Hello,

I am planning on using mautic landing pages (didn’t used it until now) and i need to rebrand it to my company logo and favicon. How can i do that?