Mautic REST API (List Form issues)

Hi!

I’m using Mautic REST API.

And have a troubles with List Form (https://developer.mautic.org/?php#list-forms)

1. can someone explain to me how Search parameter works (e.g. I want only forms Id greater than 2 if it is possible or search by Alias)?
  2. if I use orderBy parameter - always getting 500 error (Looks like I encountered an error (error #500)).

Documentation is not so clear about this points as it should be.

Thanks for help!

Regards,

Roman

Hi!

I’m using Mautic REST API.
And have a troubles with List Form (https://developer.mautic.org/?php#list-forms)

1. can someone explain to me how Search parameter works (e.g. I want only forms Id greater than 2 if it is possible or search by Alias)?
  2. if I use orderBy parameter - always getting 500 error (Looks like I encountered an error (error #500)).

Documentation is not so clear about this points as it should be.

Thanks for help!

Regards,
Roman

Going to piggy back on this one because I am having similar 500 errors and now some 404’s. I am attempting to test the API GET for Contacts using Postman and OAuth2. This is a fresh install of Mautic on XAMPP as I am just getting development moving along. I am able to authenticate and get a token but when making the GET call I receive the following error.

{“errors”:[{“message”:“Looks like I encountered an error (error #404). If I do it again, please report me to the system administrator!”,“code”:404,“type”:null}],“error”:{“message”:“Looks like I encountered an error (error #404). If I do it again, please report me to the system administrator! (error is deprecated as of 2.6.0 and will be removed in 3.0. Use the errors array instead.)”,“code”:404}}

Is there something that needs to be configured beyond that described above?

Mautic version - 2.8.2
PHP version - 5.6.30

Hello guys

Same problem here! All the API endpoints return 404 Code.

Same problem here.

I got same problem too.
I try clear cache then API work fine.