Mautic upgrade error from 3.0.2 to 3.1.0

Hello,
Having trouble upgrading mautic from 3.0.2 to 3.1.0 and system is showing the following error when i upgrade the database schema.

Your software
My Mautic version is: 3.0.2
My PHP version is: 7.3
My Database type and version is: Maria db 10.2 and 10.3 are producing same error.

Your problem
mautic.NOTICE: Doctrine\DBAL\Exception\SyntaxErrorException: An exception occurred while executing ‘ALTER TABLE maunm_email_stats ADD generated_sent_date DATE AS (CONCAT(YEAR(date_sent), “-”, LPAD(MONTH(date_sent), 2, “0”), “-”, LPAD(DAY(date_sent), 2, “0”))) COMMENT ‘(DC2Type:generated)’; ALTER TABLE maunm_email_stats ADD INDEX maunm_generated_sent_date_email_id(generated_sent_date, email_id)’: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near ‘ALTER TABLE maunm_email_stats ADD INDEX maunm_generated_sent_date_email_id(…’ at line 2 (uncaught exception) at /var/www/html/vendor/doctrine/dbal/lib/Doctrine/DBAL/Driver/AbstractMySQLDriver.php line 79 while running console command doctrine:migrations:migrate

I have changed MySQL database version from mariadb 10.2 to 10.3 as well but both producing the same error.

Thanks