Mautic:emails:send" is not defined

Your software
My Mautic version is: 5.0.3
My PHP version is: 8.0.28
My Database type and version is: MariaDB 10.5

Your problem
My problem is: Command “mautic:emails:send” is not defined.

These errors are showing in the log: mautic.ERROR: Symfony\Component\Console\Exception\CommandNotFoundException: Command “mautic:emails:send” is not defined. Did you mean one of these? mautic:broadcasts:send mautic:email:fetch mautic:emails:fetch mautic:messages:send (uncaught exception) at /var/www/html/mautic/vendor/symfony/console/Application.php line 720 while running console command UNKNOWN [stack trace] #0 /var/www/html/mautic/vendor/symfony/framework-bundle/Console/Application.php(116): Symfony\Component\Console\Application->find() #1 /var/www/html/mautic/vendor/symfony/console/Application.php(259): Symfony\Bundle\FrameworkBundle\Console\Application->find() #2 /var/www/html/mautic/vendor/symfony/framework-bundle/Console/Application.php(82): Symfony\Component\Console\Application->doRun() #3 /var/www/html/mautic/vendor/symfony/console/Application.php(171): Symfony\Bundle\FrameworkBundle\Console\Application->doRun() #4 /var/www/html/mautic/bin/console(16): Symfony\Component\Console\Application->run() #5 {main} {“hostname”:“mautic.***.it”,“pid”:303005}

Steps I have tried to fix the problem:
I set the right permission on folder, I already check the SMTP server

Mautic 5 does email sending a little bit differently see here, for hints: Changing how Mautic 5 handles email from send immediately to queue - #4 by hotstryker

What is the send:email command a substitute for sending the email immediately in version 5?

I found this php “/var/www/html/mautic/bin/console messenger:consume email”
But its not clear to me how this command work: i read here about a worker that i guess it is already started. And i can stop it with “messenger:stop-workers”, but how this worker “work” for a test how can i do ?

Have you started it? If you have not, its not started. It something you have to setup.

i got it, now i receive this error : You cannot receive messages from the Messenger SyncTransport.

That is probably because you have not configured the settings here:

Ah okay thanks. But i dont understand why it tells me"cannot receive messages from the Messenger SyncTransport", i dont get why i have to compile that Queue page that u sent to me for solve my problem.
I have also some errors in the Maxmind crontab.
0 0 * * 0 php /var/www/html/mautic/bin/console mautic:donotsell:download
0 0 * * 0 php /var/www/html/mautic/bin/console mautic:max-mind:purge

Here is my immage of all the problems that i encountered on the new crontab for 5.0

Well when using sync transport you do not really need a queue and consume jobs.

Messenger handles messages from queue, if you use sync transport you are not using a queue.

Perfect, where i can go to check that i am using the sync transport ?
For Maxmind cron job do you have some tips ?
Thank you in advice !

In Mautic settings as shown on the screenshot above.

I do not really have a suggestion about MaxMind, I think I would have to take a closer look at the issue, to be able to help you.