I updated to 2.1.0 last week via Mautic console. Shortly before finishing, the updater threw the following error:
I did not find anything in the logfiles and the application seemed to work as designed.
Today I tested something. After that, I recognized I am not able to delete a contact object. After selecting "Delete", the application asks me if I am sure, but after confirming the screen stays the same - the records to be deleted stay in the list and stay selected.
Then I checked tho logfile. Every time the mautic:campaigns:trigger is triggered, it gives me the error:
It says, it is only a notice, but I suspect it has to do with several malfunctions I noticed in the meantime:
- Contacts cannot be deleted
- Drilldown to form details in the list view does not work (stays in the list)
- Form is not displayed on the landing page
- New form cannot be created ("There was an error creating the submission results table. Try a different name." - I tried different names)
- Drilldown into contact details does not work (stays in the list)
My guess: Although /update/schema says "Database schema has been updated.", something went wrong during the update to the latest version.
Any help is highly appreciated.