mautic:campaigns:trigger throws error

Hi,

I updated to 2.1.0 last week via Mautic console. Shortly before finishing, the updater threw the following error:

Code:
An error occurred while updating the database. Check log for more details.

I did not find anything in the logfiles and the application seemed to work as designed.

Today I tested something. After that, I recognized I am not able to delete a contact object. After selecting "Delete", the application asks me if I am sure, but after confirming the screen stays the same - the records to be deleted stay in the list and stay selected.

Then I checked tho logfile. Every time the mautic:campaigns:trigger is triggered, it gives me the error:
Code:
[2016-08-18 11:11:07] mautic.NOTICE: DoctrineDBALExceptionInvalidFieldNameException: An exception occurred while executing 'SELECT c0_.date_triggered AS date_triggered_0, c0_.is_scheduled AS is_scheduled_1, c0_.trigger_date AS trigger_date_2, c0_.system_triggered AS system_triggered_3, c0_.metadata AS metadata_4, c0_.channel AS channel_5, c0_.channel_id AS channel_id_6, c0_.non_action_path_taken AS non_action_path_taken_7, c0_.event_id AS event_id_8, c0_.lead_id AS lead_id_9 FROM campaign_lead_event_log c0_ WHERE c0_.campaign_id = 3 AND c0_.is_scheduled = ? AND c0_.trigger_date <= ? ORDER BY c0_.trigger_date DESC LIMIT 100 OFFSET 0' with params [1, "2016-08-18 11:11:07"]: SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not found: 1054 Unknown column 'c0_.channel' in 'field list' (uncaught exception) at /var/www/***/mautic2/vendor/doctrine/dbal/lib/Doctrine/DBAL/Driver/AbstractMySQLDriver.php line 71 while running console command `mautic:campaigns:trigger` [] []

It says, it is only a notice, but I suspect it has to do with several malfunctions I noticed in the meantime:
- Contacts cannot be deleted
- Drilldown to form details in the list view does not work (stays in the list)
- Form is not displayed on the landing page
- New form cannot be created ("There was an error creating the submission results table. Try a different name." - I tried different names)
- Drilldown into contact details does not work (stays in the list)

My guess: Although /update/schema says "Database schema has been updated.", something went wrong during the update to the latest version.

Any help is highly appreciated. :-)

Peter

Hi,

I updated to 2.1.0 last week via Mautic console. Shortly before finishing, the updater threw the following error:

An error occurred while updating the database. Check log for more details.

I did not find anything in the logfiles and the application seemed to work as designed.

Today I tested something. After that, I recognized I am not able to delete a contact object. After selecting “Delete”, the application asks me if I am sure, but after confirming the screen stays the same - the records to be deleted stay in the list and stay selected.

Then I checked tho logfile. Every time the mautic:campaigns:trigger is triggered, it gives me the error:

[2016-08-18 11:11:07] mautic.NOTICE: DoctrineDBALExceptionInvalidFieldNameException: An exception occurred while executing 'SELECT c0_.date_triggered AS date_triggered_0, c0_.is_scheduled AS is_scheduled_1, c0_.trigger_date AS trigger_date_2, c0_.system_triggered AS system_triggered_3, c0_.metadata AS metadata_4, c0_.channel AS channel_5, c0_.channel_id AS channel_id_6, c0_.non_action_path_taken AS non_action_path_taken_7, c0_.event_id AS event_id_8, c0_.lead_id AS lead_id_9 FROM campaign_lead_event_log c0_ WHERE c0_.campaign_id = 3 AND c0_.is_scheduled = ? AND c0_.trigger_date <= ? ORDER BY c0_.trigger_date DESC LIMIT 100 OFFSET 0' with params [1, "2016-08-18 11:11:07"]:  SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not found: 1054 Unknown column 'c0_.channel' in 'field list' (uncaught exception) at /var/www/***/mautic2/vendor/doctrine/dbal/lib/Doctrine/DBAL/Driver/AbstractMySQLDriver.php line 71 while running console command `mautic:campaigns:trigger` [] []

It says, it is only a notice, but I suspect it has to do with several malfunctions I noticed in the meantime:

• Contacts cannot be deleted
  • Drilldown to form details in the list view does not work (stays in the list)
  • Form is not displayed on the landing page
  • New form cannot be created (“There was an error creating the submission results table. Try a different name.” - I tried different names)
  • Drilldown into contact details does not work (stays in the list)

My guess: Although /update/schema says “Database schema has been updated.”, something went wrong during the update to the latest version.

Any help is highly appreciated. :slight_smile:

Peter

Sorry that I have to push it to the top, but the errors occur in one of my production environments.

Peter