Meetup Germany - NRW

Hey,

we will start using Mautic soon instead of our other marketing-automation-tools.

I am CEO of the advertising company CONCEPTPARTNER® and CEO of the lead-generation software SalesViewer® which unveils your website-visitors and provides you with more useful sales-informationn about your potential customers.

I am thinking to build a continuous Mautic-Group/Meetup in one of f the most powerful economic regions in Germany, North Rhine-Westphalia, to promote Mautic and develop a much better user-base and networking-platform in Germany.

More information about me and my companies: www.salesviewer.com and www.conceptpartner.com

@dbhurley: What do you think :) ?

Hey,

we will start using Mautic soon instead of our other marketing-automation-tools.

I am CEO of the advertising company CONCEPTPARTNER® and CEO of the lead-generation software SalesViewer® which unveils your website-visitors and provides you with more useful sales-informationn about your potential customers.

I am thinking to build a continuous Mautic-Group/Meetup in one of f the most powerful economic regions in Germany, North Rhine-Westphalia, to promote Mautic and develop a much better user-base and networking-platform in Germany.

More information about me and my companies: www.salesviewer.com and www.conceptpartner.com

@dbhurley: What do you think :slight_smile: ?

Lets do it in Cologne or Düsseldorf. Nice big citys for a meetup.

yes for sure. Düsseldorf sounds good, because is in the middle of nearly all bigger cities in NRW.

Lets wait for the answers of Mautic-Team and then start planning.

What do you do? Maybe you want to add me on XING ?