Need assistance to Map Contact form to Mautic

Hi Team,

I’m a newbie and have signed up to Mautic Pro. I followed the step by step instructions to setup my Campaign (Provided by John Linhart), it worked well. (thumbsup)

Now, I’m really interested to map our Contact Form on our website to Mautic, so that we can get the lead information from website to Mautic leads page. Need assistance in mapping the form.

Btw, we added our tracking pixel to our website and can see the lead information. IP address (anonymous)

looking forward to hear from you.

P.S. It would be Fantastic if someone uploads or hosts an Tutorial from how to Install Mautic and Complete a Campaign with emails and landing page. (I may do it future when I get a grip on Mautic) :o)

Best Regards

Mohan Babu Mani.

Hi Team,

I’m a newbie and have signed up to Mautic Pro. I followed the step by step instructions to setup my Campaign (Provided by John Linhart), it worked well. (thumbsup)

Now, I’m really interested to map our Contact Form on our website to Mautic, so that we can get the lead information from website to Mautic leads page. Need assistance in mapping the form.

Btw, we added our tracking pixel to our website and can see the lead information. IP address (anonymous)

looking forward to hear from you.

P.S. It would be Fantastic if someone uploads or hosts an Tutorial from how to Install Mautic and Complete a Campaign with emails and landing page. (I may do it future when I get a grip on Mautic) :o)

Best Regards
Mohan Babu Mani.

Hi,

Instead of mapping existing forms, it is easy to add mautic forms on your website. Just copy paste code or if you are using wordpress you can download the plugin and use it.