Need CRON help in worst way.

Need some help with cron setup… I am pretty savy with cron setup but this one is not cooperating… I did see where someone suggested placing the php at the beginning which has always worked for me but not now… So here is a detailed explanation as to what i got:

1. When i enter this code it works perfect and send hello world as it should.

php /home/myuser/public_html/reports/say-hello.php >> /home/idxseo/public_html/reports/data.htm 2>&1

2. But when i use any of the Mautic crons it fails to do anything…for example…

usr/local/cpanel/3rdparty/bin/php/home/idxseo/public_html/crm/app/console mautic:webhooks:process

3. I then tried this but not understanding what the cron is doing i can’t check to see if it worked… but pretty sure it did not…

php /home/idxseo/public_html/crm/app/console mautic:webhooks:process >> /home/idxseo/public_html/reports/data.htm 2>&1

It would really be helpful if someone could explain what that cron is accomplishing so that i can visit the location to see if it did anything.

Any assistance or ideas for things i might try would be greatly appreciated.

Need some help with cron setup… I am pretty savy with cron setup but this one is not cooperating… I did see where someone suggested placing the php at the beginning which has always worked for me but not now… So here is a detailed explanation as to what i got:

1. When i enter this code it works perfect and send hello world as it should.
    php /home/myuser/public_html/reports/say-hello.php >> /home/idxseo/public_html/reports/data.htm 2>&1

2. But when i use any of the Mautic crons it fails to do anything…for example…
    usr/local/cpanel/3rdparty/bin/php/home/idxseo/public_html/crm/app/console mautic:webhooks:process

3. I then tried this but not understanding what the cron is doing i can’t check to see if it worked… but pretty sure it did not…
    php /home/idxseo/public_html/crm/app/console mautic:webhooks:process >> /home/idxseo/public_html/reports/data.htm 2>&1

It would really be helpful if someone could explain what that cron is accomplishing so that i can visit the location to see if it did anything.
Any assistance or ideas for things i might try would be greatly appreciated.

try php /home/idxseo/public_html/crm/app/console mautic:webhooks:process