No close X on Focus Item

Hello, all!

I’ve added two focus items, one on each of my websites. The focus item simply pops up a form asking the visitor for their email address. They can choose to click the “X” to close the window and continue on to the site, or they can enter their email address and click Submit. If they do the latter, a message appears and simply says, “Thank you very much.” That’s where it all comes to a screeching halt. The message appears with no way to continue on to visit the website. No “Close” button, no “X”, no clicking off the message to return to the page. Nothing. Am I missing something?

Hello, all!
I’ve added two focus items, one on each of my websites. The focus item simply pops up a form asking the visitor for their email address. They can choose to click the “X” to close the window and continue on to the site, or they can enter their email address and click Submit. If they do the latter, a message appears and simply says, “Thank you very much.” That’s where it all comes to a screeching halt. The message appears with no way to continue on to visit the website. No “Close” button, no “X”, no clicking off the message to return to the page. Nothing. Am I missing something?

I’ve attached a screen grab after the form is submitted.

Today, I’m trying other methods of displaying the focus item and I’m continuing to have problems with them as well. For instance, when I use the Bar set to the top of the page, I see the question along with the text box as it should be. Upon submitting my email address, I get the thank you, but cannot get rid of the white section that housed the question. I now have a “permanent” white area at the top with the collapse arrow. It never goes away, blocking the navigation unless you scroll the page up to reveal them. At this point, we can’t use any form of a Focus Item.

Have you tried to rebuild the form HTML? I am absolutely in the dark, but maybe it helps.

I have this problem too.

I have this problem too .Any solution?

That is a Focus item from Mautic?
Because dont look like.

Let me see this is what are you doing

You have a focus item with a form that after the form fill will display a message Thank you!

Question: What is the point to have a focus with a form that will display a thanks you message? If you want this you can use a simpple Bootstrap focus.

Solution: in the form that is use in the focus item put a redirrect to a page with your thank you message

I put a redirect, but it is loading inside the modal.

I just replicate the scenario and works fine in my end.