open questions

Hello everybody,

I try again to get some answers to my questions herre. Im used to the fact that Ill get no answers but I try:

• My calendar in mautic worked, then I have to install new and since then its empty. Is there a setup procedure?
  • I have a lot of visitors, but I can only see the provider, not he user. Can I automatically remove them from my lists?
  • The update on 1.4.0 or 1.4.1 stucka everytime, when the files are sorted. After this, I get an error 500 and I have to install again. Has anybody got an idea to avoid this or a list of actions to update manually?

Would be great, if somone can help me to solve these things. It woul raise my love for mautic higher…

Klaus

Hello everybody,
I try again to get some answers to my questions herre. Im used to the fact that Ill get no answers but I try:

• My calendar in mautic worked, then I have to install new and since then its empty. Is there a setup procedure?
  • I have a lot of visitors, but I can only see the provider, not he user. Can I automatically remove them from my lists?
  • The update on 1.4.0 or 1.4.1 stucka everytime, when the files are sorted. After this, I get an error 500 and I have to install again. Has anybody got an idea to avoid this or a list of actions to update manually?
    Would be great, if somone can help me to solve these things. It woul raise my love for mautic higher…
    Klaus