PHP error log floated with same warning since updating to 2.16.0

Your software
My Mautic version is: 2.16.0
My PHP version is: 7.3.14

Your problem
I repeatedly get the following PHP Error messages in my Error logs while I normally use Mautic.
Just updated to 2.16.0 this morning. Mautic seems to run okay. Will see latest tomorrow when other campaign messages are sent.

Here are the error log entries that repeat:
[25-Feb-2020 13:15:04 Europe/Berlin] PHP Notice: Undefined offset: 0 in /PathToMautic/app/bundles/LeadBundle/Views/Auditlog/details.html.php on line 62
[25-Feb-2020 12:15:59 UTC] PHP Warning - “continue” targeting switch is equivalent to “break”. Did you mean to use “continue 2”? - in file /PathToMautic/vendor/doctrine/orm/lib/Doctrine/ORM/UnitOfWork.php - at line 2636
[25-Feb-2020 12:15:59 UTC] PHP Warning: “continue” targeting switch is equivalent to “break”. Did you mean to use “continue 2”? in /PathToMautic/vendor/doctrine/orm/lib/Doctrine/ORM/UnitOfWork.php on line 2636
[25-Feb-2020 12:15:59 UTC] PHP Warning - “continue” targeting switch is equivalent to “break”. Did you mean to use “continue 2”? - in file /PathToMautic/vendor/doctrine/orm/lib/Doctrine/ORM/UnitOfWork.php - at line 2665
[25-Feb-2020 12:15:59 UTC] PHP Warning: “continue” targeting switch is equivalent to “break”. Did you mean to use “continue 2”? in /PathToMautic/vendor/doctrine/orm/lib/Doctrine/ORM/UnitOfWork.php on line 2665

These errors are showing in the log: Not in the Mautic log

Steps I have tried to fix the problem:
None, as I have no clue what to do about it. As Mautic works, I just wanted to let everyone know. Maybe its something that could be resolved with the next update.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Got error 'PHP message: PHP Warning - “continue” targeting switch is equivalent to “break”. Did you mean to use “continue 2”?