Plugin Development

Hi,

I may be able to assist in your plugin development. Can you give me an idea of the scope?

While I’ve only recently “joined” the Mautic party, I am a very experienced developer. I’m currently assisting in improving the Mautic API so have good API experience.

I’m currently considering creating a plug in for SES to use the API instead of the current SMTP driver due to it’s poor performance.

This could be a good match for both of us. Anyway if you are interested in talking further, shout out.

Cheers,

Mark L Larsen

Hi,
I may be able to assist in your plugin development. Can you give me an idea of the scope?

While I’ve only recently “joined” the Mautic party, I am a very experienced developer. I’m currently assisting in improving the Mautic API so have good API experience.

I’m currently considering creating a plug in for SES to use the API instead of the current SMTP driver due to it’s poor performance.

This could be a good match for both of us. Anyway if you are interested in talking further, shout out.

Cheers,
Mark L Larsen

Hi Mark
thank you for replying to my thread.

Are you by any chance available on Skype? so i can get our MD to chat with you? his skype is quik-find

Warm regards
William
Marketing Assistant

Hi William,

My Skype id is matajas.mark I’m not online all the time but can be if needed. It’s a little late over hear right now but see if I’m still online when you get this message.
Cheers,
Mark

Vasilis our MD has just send you a friend request via Skype :slight_smile:

thanks
William