PopUp Forms in Joomla

Hi all, I’m new in the use of Mautic, and I’d like to setup Mautic Forms in my Joomla 3.6.2 site. I installed the Mautic-Joomla pligin. The point is that I’d like to launch a popup with the form, but I don’t know how to write the code sentence to do it.

As far as I know, in order to launch a popup on a modal basis or with another plugin, sintax will include href:“yourformURL”, but when i declare href="{mauticform 1}" did not work.

I deeply appreciate some advise on how to solve this

Thank you in advance

Joan

Hi all, I’m new in the use of Mautic, and I’d like to setup Mautic Forms in my Joomla 3.6.2 site. I installed the Mautic-Joomla pligin. The point is that I’d like to launch a popup with the form, but I don’t know how to write the code sentence to do it.

As far as I know, in order to launch a popup on a modal basis or with another plugin, sintax will include href:“yourformURL”, but when i declare href="{mauticform 1}" did not work.

I deeply appreciate some advise on how to solve this

Thank you in advance

Joan

I’ve never been able to get the Mautic-Joomla plugin to work; I suspect it hasn’t been updated for a while.

I did get a sliding corner popup to work; a normal popup might be a little easier.

The general gist of it was a put some CSS into the Custom Head plugin to style and animate the popup. Then I created a custom module with an HTML form, as well as javascript to open and close the popup, drop a cookie (so the popup stopped launching across the site after they closed it), and also a function to submit the form data to a PHP script that sends it on to Mautic using POST.

It’s fairly complicated, and my code might not be readily adaptable to what you want, but if you like I can dig it up for you.