Post constructor disabled

Your software Linux premium174.web-hosting.com 2.6.32-954.3.5.lve1.4.80.el6.x86_64 #1 SMP Thu Sep 24 01:42:00 EDT 2020 x86_64
My PHP version is : 7.3.27
My MySQL/MariaDB version is (delete as applicable): MySQL/ 10.3.28-MariaDB-log-cll-lve

Updating/Installing Errors
I am (delete as applicable): Installing / Updating
Upgrading/installing via (delete as applicable) : Web / Command Line

These errors are showing in the installer : In mautic there are no error records

These errors are showing in the Mautic log : In mautic there are no error records

These errors are showing in bin console log [20-Apr-2021 11:02:07 America/New_York] PHP Notice: Undefined index: argv in /home/publsuys/mautic.publick2.com/correo/vendor/symfony/console/Input/ArgvInput.php on line 53
[20-Apr-2021 11:02:07 America/New_York] PHP Warning: array_shift() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given in /home/publsuys/mautic.publick2.com/correo/vendor/symfony/console/Input/ArgvInput.php on line 57 (located in the root of your Mautic instance when an upgrade has been attempted - ensure you remove or redact any sensitive data such as domain names in the file path)
:

My problem is : I can enter the email templates I can edit them but the changes are not saved. the system is frozen. check the folder and file permissions and they are correct. I cleared cache. and contacted the host admin to change modsecurity. but the problem persists. I would like to know how to solve this, please I need help.

Steps I have tried to fix the problem : check the folder and file permissions and they are correct. I cleared cache. and contacted the host admin to change modsecurity. but the problem persists. I would like to know how to solve this, please I need help.