Problems importing contacts, both as a CSV and Quick Add

Your software
My Mautic version is: 4.4.7
My PHP version is: 7.4.3-4ubuntu2.18
My Database type and version is:

Your problem
My problem is: I am unable to import contacts all of a sudden both as a file (CSV) and individually (Quick Add).

• The CSV importing keeps showing me pending as the status but never increases.
  • While the Quick Add, give me the error as displayed below

These errors are showing in the log:

Whats in the mautic logs?

[2023-06-14 01:14:29] mautic.CRITICAL: Uncaught PHP Exception Doctrine\DBAL\Exception\DriverException: “An exception occurred while executing ‘INSERT INTO maleads (is_published, date_added, created_by, created_by_user, date_modified, modified_by, modified_by_user, checked_out, checked_out_by, checked_out_by_user, points, last_active, internal, social_cache, date_identified, preferred_profile_image, title, firstname, lastname, company, position, email, phone, mobile, address1, address2, city, state, zipcode, timezone, country, owner_id, stage_id) VALUES (?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?)’ with params [1, “2023-06-14 01:14:29”, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, 0, null, “a:0:{}”, “a:0:{}”, null, “gravatar”, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null]: Failed to read auto-increment value from storage engine” at /var/www/mautic/vendor/doctrine/dbal/lib/Doctrine/DBAL/Driver/AbstractMySQLDriver.php line 128 {“exception”:“[object] (Doctrine\DBAL\Exception\DriverException(code: 0): An exception occurred while executing ‘INSERT INTO maleads (is_published, date_added, created_by, created_by_user, date_modified, modified_by, modified_by_user, checked_out, checked_out_by, checked_out_by_user, points, last_active, internal, social_cache, date_identified, preferred_profile_image, title, firstname, lastname, company, position, email, phone, mobile, address1, address2, city, state, zipcode, timezone, country, owner_id, stage_id) VALUES (?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?)’ with params [1, "2023-06-14 01:14:29", null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, 0, null, "a:0:{}", "a:0:{}", null, "gravatar", null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null]:\n\nFailed to read auto-increment value from storage engine at /var/www/mautic/vendor/doctrine/dbal/lib/Doctrine/DBAL/Driver/AbstractMySQLDriver.php:128, Doctrine\DBAL\Driver\Mysqli\Exception\StatementError(code: 0): Failed to read auto-increment value from storage engine at /var/www/mautic/vendor/doctrine/dbal/lib/Doctrine/DBAL/Driver/Mysqli/Exception/StatementError.php:21)”} {“hostname”:“mautic”,“pid”:207685}

That’s the error I’m getting @dirk_s

Just a hint: can you try to import without company data? Or you need to import the company name as primary company, not company name.

Solved! It works now. Thank you @joeyk

So, does that mean there’s something wrong with the “Company Name” field?

No, just you have to be sure, that you are using primary company, cause it will be connected with the company name field.

Well, It works without including the Company Name, however, when I use the Primary Company I get the error that " Company Name is missing"

Sorry, yes Company Name not Primary Company.

It doesn’t work with either of them

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.