Protect Mautic Directory

Hi, guys, there’s a method to protect the Mautic directory from people that are messing around?

for sample, my mautic instance is in www.domain.com/mautic

there is a why to protect that directory with a login page or something, but without interrupt Mautic correct functionality?

Hi, guys, there’s a method to protect the Mautic directory from people that are messing around?

for sample, my mautic instance is in www.domain.com/mautic
there is a why to protect that directory with a login page or something, but without interrupt Mautic correct functionality?

Hey!

So you should be able to just use a rather standard .htaccess to block access to directory browsing. In fact, I think that Mautic comes with that capability already so you may want to double check and see if something is not being interpreted right by your server/web host.

Thanks @dbhurley

@dbhurley how can I do that??? I haven’t find the way to restrict access to the loging page.

Thank you in advance

This “I will give you a hint but you will have to figure it out on your own” kind of answer is worse than no answer.

[quote=19150:@jcschile]@dbhurley how can I do that??? I haven’t find the way to restrict access to the loging page.

Thank you in advance[/quote]
Most cPanel already provides an easy to use feature called “privacy”, which you can use to protect a folder or a file with a password. If you choose to protect the mautic folder, I am not sure if it will interfere with mautic’s normal functions or not.

Thank you @imautic for you answer, I have tried blocking the mautic folder, also .domain.com/s/loging/ via .htaccess but it didn’t work well because Mautic did not work properly.

But thank you anyway :slight_smile:

Thank you @MxyzptlkFishStix , I will try it :slight_smile:

@MxyzptlkFishStix I don’t know how to do that … but thank you anyway