Question about pre-populating forms

On my lead record, I added a custom select field called “Size” where the values are small, medium and large.

I then went to create a new form and added a field called Size. I entered the same exact values for small, medium and large and then mapped the field. My campaign action was to update the Lead with the size.

I don’t think I did this correctly and would expect to be able to pull in fields from the Lead record and pre-populate it rather than re-key the select list so existing leads can make updates, but also save the admin from entering the data perfectly a second time.

Is this pre-population feature available?

On my lead record, I added a custom select field called “Size” where the values are small, medium and large.

I then went to create a new form and added a field called Size. I entered the same exact values for small, medium and large and then mapped the field. My campaign action was to update the Lead with the size.

I don’t think I did this correctly and would expect to be able to pull in fields from the Lead record and pre-populate it rather than re-key the select list so existing leads can make updates, but also save the admin from entering the data perfectly a second time.

Is this pre-population feature available?

I got the update to work by switching on the update form switch on the field definition.

Would like a way to pre-populate the form as well as a confirmation page with merged lead profile data.

Does this works for you?

https://www.mautic.org/community/index.php/48-double-opt-in-email/0

I ant to achieve what is asked in this thread but with a key diff.

When a prospect becomes “hot” for whatever reason that will trigger and email to a sales person to call and close the deal. The sales person will not have access as a user to Mautic. I want that email to contain a link to a form where the sales person can record the outcome of the phone call. I would like that form to be prepopulated with the prospects info.

The key diff is the email is being sent to a sales person about a prospect, and not to the prospect. How can I pull the prospect info thru and pre pop the form?