Reset password

Hi

I have been setting up and running the current version of Mautic, but made the mistake of login out and have forgotten my password. I had been trying to test email, as it does not seem to be working on the server so I cant reset my password.

I can edit the db, but I am not sure the password encryption. Could I hack the DB and update this to get back in?

thanks

tristan

Hi
I have been setting up and running the current version of Mautic, but made the mistake of login out and have forgotten my password. I had been trying to test email, as it does not seem to be working on the server so I cant reset my password.
I can edit the db, but I am not sure the password encryption. Could I hack the DB and update this to get back in?

thanks

tristan

Ok, copied my bcrypt with hash password from a Joomla install and then could login and update it in Mautic again.

Thanks

tristan

Hey Tristan,

I apologize for the delayed response. I just want confirm that the reason you were not able to use the reset my password link was due to the email server and not Mautic. Is that true or is it possible we have an issue in Mautic?

Thanks!
Alan

hello my friend, i also have lost my mautic password and cannot log in, could you give me some hints how you recovered?