Roles and rigths

Your software
My Mautic version is: 2.15.3
My PHP version is: 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.1

Your problem
My problem is: I want to create a user role only with the right to see a report.

If I use the login credentials of the user with the specific role, bäm.

I’ve tried out every single click in the permissions. I’ve ended up with every permission enabled, but there must be a difference to the “full access” right.

These errors are showing in the log:

[2019-12-11 18:56:26] mautic.CRITICAL: Uncaught PHP Exception InvalidArgumentException: “Permission class not found for triggerdialog in permissions classes” at /app/code/app/bundles/CoreBundle/Security/Permissions/CorePermissions.php line 128 {“exception”:"[object] (InvalidArgumentException(code: 0): Permission class not found for triggerdialog in permissions classes at /app/code/app/bundles/CoreBundle/Security/Permissions/CorePermissions.php:128)"}
[2019-12-11 18:56:38] mautic.ERROR: InvalidArgumentException: Permission class not found for triggerdialog in permissions classes - in file /app/code/app/bundles/CoreBundle/Security/Permissions/CorePermissions.php - at line 128

BTW: triggerdialog is a plugin from the community. I will try the complete steps with a deactivated triggerdialog plugin. but this is a task for tomorrow.

Yep. Without the triggerdialog plugin there are no more problems.