Segment filter : form referrer

Hello everyone,

The use case: an identical Mautic form, submitted on several pages, the contact who submits the form is recorded in a different segment depending on the referring page.

When a contact submits a Mautic form a “Referrer” data is stored in his action history.
This data could be accessible from the segment filters in order to be able to create a Mautic segment taking into account only the contacts who have submitted a form on a given page.

What do you think about this?

Pierre

Hi, this is an interesting request. To that topic I would like to add something: For me the most important use of the referrer is to have it send together with the form data in the email that is sent to the user.

We send form data from mautic to our crm and / or to me if it is a feedback form. The referrer tells me, about which page the contacts are talking. So via the feedback form they tell me that on the page there is information missing but when I don’t see on which page they sent the form I now at least can look it up in mautic. But it would be better to send the referrer page directly with the form data via email.

Hello @mara,

Indeed, it could be useful to add this.
Today it requires a development in Mautic. :slight_smile:

Pierre