Segment operators - In / Not In

I see there are no operators ‘In’ and ‘Not In’ when creating a segment, is it possible to add comma separated values for a single operator, for example ‘Status EQUALS 1,2,3’ this way we could reduce the number of filters required to create complex segments?

A further example would be creating the following segment, I have fields for membership status and marketing preference, currently if I want to select 3 status’s (of a possible 6) and one preference (of a possible 2) I would need the following filters:

Status EQUALS 1

AND preference EQUALS Y

OR Status EQUALS 7

AND preference EQUALS Y

OR Status EQUALS 8

AND preference EQUALS Y

It would be much simpler if I could write:

Status EQUALS 1,7,8

AND preference EQUALS Y

Or alternatively if there was an IN / NOT IN operator:

Status IN 1,7,8

AND preference EQUALS Y

Any guidance would be appreciated…

I see there are no operators ‘In’ and ‘Not In’ when creating a segment, is it possible to add comma separated values for a single operator, for example ‘Status EQUALS 1,2,3’ this way we could reduce the number of filters required to create complex segments?

A further example would be creating the following segment, I have fields for membership status and marketing preference, currently if I want to select 3 status’s (of a possible 6) and one preference (of a possible 2) I would need the following filters:

Status EQUALS 1
AND preference EQUALS Y
OR Status EQUALS 7
AND preference EQUALS Y
OR Status EQUALS 8
AND preference EQUALS Y

It would be much simpler if I could write:

Status EQUALS 1,7,8
AND preference EQUALS Y

Or alternatively if there was an IN / NOT IN operator:

Status IN 1,7,8
AND preference EQUALS Y