Send Email to Anonymous user

Can someone please tell me, Is Mautic has capability to send email to Anonymous user? We can see Anonymous contact with IP Address that they have visited our website but we are looking for any way to contact them by sending email. We want kind of re-marketing concept for interested people.

I know google and many marketing automation tools has capability to do this but i was wondering if we can do something like that with mautic.

Can someone please tell me, Is Mautic has capability to send email to Anonymous user? We can see Anonymous contact with IP Address that they have visited our website but we are looking for any way to contact them by sending email. We want kind of re-marketing concept for interested people.

I know google and many marketing automation tools has capability to do this but i was wondering if we can do something like that with mautic.

How are you going to send an email to an Anonymous user that haven’t fill any form and you don’t know the email address?.. that is why is Anonymous

I know we don’t have their information but most of the automation tool support re-marketing, meaning they send email to all user who have clicked or visited website. I don’t know exact but they might have some global cookie per user. Real example can be if you search for anything in any website then google put that search thing in any other website too as advertisement.

@nisha you can do re-marketing that is not the problem since is tracking the browser but DON’T know the email address of that person.

I know what is re-targeting i use it in my company.

But the point is you CANT send and email to a person when you don’t know the email.
EVEN if you use a Reverser IP Lookup you can’t know maybe you can now from what company the Anonymous user are coming but not the person.

okay… got it. thanks. i know re-targeting using google advertisement. is it possible to do something like that with mautic?