Social icon is not showing in form

My Mautic version is:v4.4.10
My PHP version is: 8.0.30
My Database type and version is: 8.0.35-0ubuntu0.22.04.1

I am integrated to facebook to mautic is completed but facebook icon is not showing in form

Have you tried right clicking and opening the image in a new tab, to see what the file path is that it’s using?

Does it work on the front end on the form?

Maybe a corporate firewall is blocking it?

Hii rcheesley,
Thanks for message, in my website form is updated and email, phone number data stored in mautic form but facebook login is not working in my front end website but in mautic form preview facebook login is working

Perhaps you have something like Wordfence which might be blocking it? Have you tried to right click on the broken images, and open them in a new tab to check the URL they are pointing at? What happens when you try to log in with Facebook on the website, assuming that it works fine on the preview? What errors does it show?

in my website facebook login is not working and not open facebook login popup in my front end website but in mautic form preview facebook login is working
I am inspect in browser I got error
A resource is blocked by OpaqueResponseBlocking, please check browser console for details. btn_Facebook.png
A resource is blocked by OpaqueResponseBlocking, please check browser console for details. btn_LinkedIn.png

Have you also tried checking in an incognito browser?

yes tried but not working