SofiaConf 2020 - Speaking Opportunity - 22-24 June 2020

Bonjour! :fr: :slight_smile:

I just received this Call for Papers, which might be of interest to some of the French community for speaking about Mautic:

SofiaConf 2020

SophiaConf 2020 - 11th edition, the Open Source workshops and conferences cycle of the French Riviera. June 22nd > 24th 2020 from 2pm to 10pm at Nice Sophia University, Campus SophiaTech, Sophia Antipolis.

11ème édition de SophiaConf, le cycle de conférences et workshops Open Source azuréen. Du 22 au 24 juin 2020 de 14h à 22h, à l’Université Nice Sophia, Campus SophiaTech, Sophia Antipolis.

CFP Description

If you want to share your ideas, your experiences, your tools, your passion for Open Source, join us as the speaker of this 11th edition.

The event will take place in 2 stages:

June 22nd to 24th

• technical workshops afternoons from 2pm to 5pm

• conference evenings from 6pm to 8pm

For conferences, proposals are welcome in the form of 20 minutes tracks up to 50 minutes for keynotes.

For workshops, the session time can be between 120 and 180 minutes.

Do not hesitate to propose several sessions, in this case please fill a form for each proposed session.

Closing of the call for proposals: Sunday 1st March 2020.

Presentations can be with or without slides, with or without live coding. Feedbacks and testimonials are very much appreciated.

We hope to see you in the sun of the French Riviera! Thank you for your participation !

~

Si vous souhaitez échanger vos idées, vos expériences, vos outils, votre passion pour l’Open Source, rejoignez-nous en tant qu’orateur de cette 11ème édition.

L’événement aura lieu en 2 temps:

du 22 au 24 juin :

• workshops techniques sur les technologies populaires de 14h Ă  17h

• soirĂ©es de confĂ©rences de 18h Ă  20h

Pour les conférences, les propositions sont les bienvenues sous forme de tracks de 20 min, jusqu’à 50 minutes pour les keynotes. Pour les workshops, la durée de session peut être comprise entre 120 et 180 min.

N’hésitez pas à proposer plusieurs sessions, dans ce cas merci de remplir un formulaire pour chaque session proposée.

Clôture de l’appel à propositions : Dimanche 1er mars 2020

Les présentations peuvent être avec ou sans slides, avec ou sans live coding. Les retours d’expériences sont très appréciés.

Nous espérons vous voir nombreux sous le soleil de la Côte d’Azur ! Merci pour votre participation !

CFP >>> PaperCall.io - SophiaConf 2020

Please let me know if you plan to attend/speak, maybe we can work together on proposing some sessions!

1 Like

Hi @rcheesley ! I am sure I could organize something to be there and talk about Mautic. When you say:

Please let me know if you plan to attend/speak, maybe we can work together on proposing some sessions!

Are you considering coming to the event and we do something together, or are you more considering helping to bring a topic and wok around it?

Thanks !

Hey @npracht great to hear you’d be up for speaking about Mautic there!

I’m happy to help with preparing sessions and working on a pitch to submit if people would like help, not sure if I am able to attend presently (waiting on some budget discussions, and it may clash with personal vacation time!).

I can also help with reviewing content, if people want to practice beforehand, and whatnot.

Basically whatever I can do, and if I can attend I will try to but no guarantees at this stage!

Maybe also worth considering if there are mauticians in the area, to hold some kind of meetup at/around the event :slight_smile: