Some troubles getting this to work

Hi there,

Im wondering here how to import a csv file for contacts, thought this was a no brainer instead Ive failed already multiple times, can you please be so kind and let me know how to accomplish it? I get success but then contacts are not imported.

Furthermore concerning emails creation and distribution, how exactly am I supposed to create email templates and then quickly (possibly) link them to a list so I can start send newsletters to my contacts?

Crucial issue, I thought this would be already implemented out of the box, was wrong though, for social media, how exactly are we supposed to share our posts across channels? Can we program post publishing dates? I noticed that some kind integration is in order, is there any step by step somewhere? is this achievable by a non tech non programmer guru?

PS I have no idea how to create apps on linkedin, facebook, twitter, google+

Hi there,

Im wondering here how to import a csv file for contacts, thought this was a no brainer instead Ive failed already multiple times, can you please be so kind and let me know how to accomplish it? I get success but then contacts are not imported.

Furthermore concerning emails creation and distribution, how exactly am I supposed to create email templates and then quickly (possibly) link them to a list so I can start send newsletters to my contacts?

Crucial issue, I thought this would be already implemented out of the box, was wrong though, for social media, how exactly are we supposed to share our posts across channels? Can we program post publishing dates? I noticed that some kind integration is in order, is there any step by step somewhere? is this achievable by a non tech non programmer guru?
PS I have no idea how to create apps on linkedin, facebook, twitter, google+