My PHP version is : 7.3.18
My MariaDB version is 10.3.22-MariaD
Hi all, I performed the upgrade this morning. I had issues with the web gui approach and had to use the cli to complete.
- Upgrade to 2.16.3 beta went well.
- Cleared cache and clicked upgrade to V3 on the notification
- GUI updated to downloading/extracting
- Went to moving files stage(3) and then appeared to get stuck. No movement for over 20 mins
- SSH’d in, and noticed no apparent movement in files, no entries in logs etc.
- Waited a bit longer.
- Tried the app/console mautic:update:find. Received permission denied. Noticed that the console file was now read only. chmod again. Received message how to update.
- Ran PHP Script as prompted. Done very quickly.
- GUI checks indicate on v3.
Couple of small things found so far, the gray silhouette avatar by my profile name appears missing, and if I go into my profile account, make a small change (timezone), when I apply I receive an “email already in use message”.
I shall carry on testing.
Thanks all. Richard