Swiftmailer to Assign the Date

A test mail I’d sent to a spam checker arrived 12-24hrs after the email was generated, apparently.

As a result, SpamAssasin assigned a higher than normal score.

I send via queue (new to sending on this IP; cannot send all at once due to low reputation) – is there any way to leave the timestamp for once Swiftmailer dispatches it, versus when it was spooled?

A test mail I’d sent to a spam checker arrived 12-24hrs after the email was generated, apparently.

As a result, SpamAssasin assigned a higher than normal score.

I send via queue (new to sending on this IP; cannot send all at once due to low reputation) – is there any way to leave the timestamp for once Swiftmailer dispatches it, versus when it was spooled?

I’m experiencing a similar thing now while using Mailjet with a queue setup. If I queue emails, and throttle it to be sent in batches over time, they all show the timestamp of when it was queued instead of when it is actually sent. This is a problem because if an email is queued on Monday, but sent on Wednesday, it’s going to show up in the inbox on Wednesday as though it was sent on Monday, so it will get buried, let alone other deliverability issues that goes along with that.

Any ideas on how to get it adjusted so that the time stamp matches when it’s sent, instead of the queue time?