The dots need to be connected.

Does Mautic have a FAQ or getting started guide? I see a lot of the same questions in the forum and it would be nice to have something really easy to find that helps orient people with the Mautic, the community, the website, etc.

E.g.

Forum etitique, posting guidelines, how to search the forums (why is the search not on every page?), common installation issues, how to post errors to the forum, how to use github, where to post bugs, how to submit feature requests, where commercial support lives (Allyde), cheatsheet etc.

I’m happy to help if something like this doesn’t exist, but I need access to someone with the answers.

Does Mautic have a FAQ or getting started guide? I see a lot of the same questions in the forum and it would be nice to have something really easy to find that helps orient people with the Mautic, the community, the website, etc.

E.g.
Forum etitique, posting guidelines, how to search the forums (why is the search not on every page?), common installation issues, how to post errors to the forum, how to use github, where to post bugs, how to submit feature requests, where commercial support lives (Allyde), cheatsheet etc.

I’m happy to help if something like this doesn’t exist, but I need access to someone with the answers.