The site is currently offline due to encountering an error.

Hi

I am facing a critical issue while submitting the form. After publishing the landing page url. I had filled the form and entered submit button, After that i’m getting an error like

The site is currently offline due to encountering an error. If the problem persists, please contact the system administrator

How to fix this problem,Please do help to correct this as we are in urgent need for development of the form.

error logs:

[2017-10-12 07:38:37] mautic.ERROR: PHP Error: Call to a member function getEmail() on null - in file app/bundles/FormBundle/EventListener/FormSubscriber.php - at line 176 [] []

[2017-10-12 07:38:37] mautic.ERROR: SymfonyComponentDebugExceptionFatalErrorException: Error: Call to a member function getEmail() on null - /reports/app/bundles/FormBundle/EventListener/FormSubscriber.php - at line 176 [] []

Thanks & Regards,

Divya

Hi

I am facing a critical issue while submitting the form. After publishing the landing page url. I had filled the form and entered submit button, After that i’m getting an error like
The site is currently offline due to encountering an error. If the problem persists, please contact the system administrator
How to fix this problem,Please do help to correct this as we are in urgent need for development of the form.
error logs:
[2017-10-12 07:38:37] mautic.ERROR: PHP Error: Call to a member function getEmail() on null - in file app/bundles/FormBundle/EventListener/FormSubscriber.php - at line 176 [] []
[2017-10-12 07:38:37] mautic.ERROR: SymfonyComponentDebugExceptionFatalErrorException: Error: Call to a member function getEmail() on null - /reports/app/bundles/FormBundle/EventListener/FormSubscriber.php - at line 176 [] []

Thanks & Regards,
Divya