Third Party Cron Options

Hi,

For the self hosted version of Mautic are we able to use a third party services like SetCronJob? I believe this would require a url, right? My host siteground has a 30 minute min.

I read this post where “Sokoban” posted a php script that would trigger the cron’s but it’s over a year old and am I’m wondering if the jobs would even work with the current version.

Also I just read about John’s project which is awesome and will be awsomer but I at the moment I would like to trigger 5 and 10 minute intervals

Thanks

hi @jantheofel I also use Siteground and running my cron job 1 minutes using an external service too.

Hi,

For the self hosted version of Mautic are we able to use a third party services like SetCronJob? I believe this would require a url, right? My host siteground has a 30 minute min.

I read this post where “Sokoban” posted a php script that would trigger the cron’s but it’s over a year old and am I’m wondering if the jobs would even work with the current version.

Also I just read about John’s project which is awesome and will be awsomer but I at the moment I would like to trigger 5 and 10 minute intervals
Thanks

I posted a scripte here which works fine for me and is a workaround for issues I had with the script you mention: https://www.mautic.org/community/index.php/4395-why-17-minutes-delay

Any hope of getting this script updated for 2.0? I’m getting an error

Fatal error: Class ‘SymfonyComponentConsoleInputArgvInput’ not found in XX

Same Error with V2.0.1

Same Error with V2.0.1