<title></title>

Hi Everyone,

Im having this one small issue, I wanted to add some characters with Mautic title in the , so i adjusted the codes in the UserBundle and CoreBundle, but I guess that was not enough. because In the Login page it changed the title, but when i press at any of the menu list on the left like category or calendar or etc… it changes the title into Mautic alone again, eventhough when I refresh the page it Re-writes the title that I wanted, but when any of the knp menu is pressed it changes it to Mautic alone.

can anyone explain why this is happening? is it in the java code or something?

Thank you in advance.

Hi Everyone,

Im having this one small issue, I wanted to add some characters with Mautic title in the , so i adjusted the codes in the UserBundle and CoreBundle, but I guess that was not enough. because In the Login page it changed the title, but when i press at any of the menu list on the left like category or calendar or etc… it changes the title into Mautic alone again, eventhough when I refresh the page it Re-writes the title that I wanted, but when any of the knp menu is pressed it changes it to Mautic alone.
can anyone explain why this is happening? is it in the java code or something?

Thank you in advance.

I have been through this problem.
Solution:
In the file:
app/bundles/CoreBundle/Assets/js/core.js
Try to locate the line twoice:
History.pushState(null, “Mautic”, response.route);

Change it into
History.pushState(null, “Title you want”, response.route);

To see changes effect delete:
/media/js/app.js and libraries.js files

thank you kleand.12

Hi Everyone,

I am new to mautic. And I do have the same problem as Mr.Mhamad.canaan. Hope you could help me about this.

Thank you very much in advance

I’d also love to know the answer to this. I’m trying to get the Titles to be more specific to the page’s content IE ’ Calendar | Mautic’.

If anyone can enlighten us on this, it’d be great.

Thanks.