Unable to add custom functionality

Your software
My Mautic version is:4.5
My PHP version is:7.4
My Database type and version is: sql and version ‘5.7.38’

Your problem
My problem is: We are facing an issue while customising our mautic instance. As part of this change, we have added an integration to Zoom through API and when we make a call , the javascript call to libraries.js gives us an error. PFA the error screenshot. The call libraries.js works fine without any code changes.

Preformatted text

`

These errors are showing in the log:

Steps I have tried to fix the problem:

Hi, I’m asking this with the best intensions: not sure what you are asking.
To debug your code, that you are not sharing?

Hey, As joeyk has said we would need more information to be able to help you.

Did you write custom code via a plugin to integrate with zoom?
How do you intend to use this with mautic? I see in your screenshot your using a campaign but there is no other data apart from the root source? that campaign will not do anything without conditions, actions and decisions

Hi

We have created custom integration with Zoom through api for including contacts into zoom webinar and meeting . As part of this, there is a campaign action to add contact to zoom webinar .But when the action is performed its failing to make the call through libarbies.js. We have made the code changes in campaign subscriber eventlistener .

This integration is working fine in mautic 2.16.2 . We wanted to know if there are any changes the the way access are defined for JS files in Mautic ver 4.5.

PFA the screenshots for the campaign action, the Libraries.Js call, campaign subscriber code and error received are attached here with.