Unit Test Errors

I tryed to run Unit Test on Mautic but it gets Errors and (obviusly) Failed Test, although Mautic is effectively working. Can anybody tell me why? Are tests currently updated and managed?

Thank you for your attention

I tryed to run Unit Test on Mautic but it gets Errors and (obviusly) Failed Test, although Mautic is effectively working. Can anybody tell me why? Are tests currently updated and managed?

Thank you for your attention

Hello @arzacaballa, thank you for your post. If you’re able to provide the errors, it may help others in the community understand what is going on. Is something not working? Just trying to understand the reason for running the tests.

i’m just think that it would be useful having a working set of unit test and functional set, because i’m trying to customize some function and internal mechanism, and with a working set of test i can say if my changes are impacting on some internal structure or flow. Currently i’m creating my own test set to check the general status of the system through my modifies.

In particular one frequent error in the unit test (although Mautic is currently working fine) is: