Update 5.0.1

Your software
My Mautic version is: 5.0.1
My PHP version is: 8.1.27
My Database type and version is: mysql Ver 15.1 Distrib 10.5.21-MariaDB

Your problem
My problem is:

I’m really excited about the new Mautic release and just wanted to install. Well, unfortunately php 8.2 is not supported. Well, I downgraded to 8.1.27 and run the installation routine.
After the last one: php bin/console mautic:update:apply --finish
I’m getting following error:

PHP Fatal error: Declaration of MauticPlugin\MauticTwigTemplatesBundle\Security\Permissions\TwigTemplatesPermissions::buildForm(Symfony\Component\Form\FormBuilderInterface &$builder, array $options, array $data) must be compatible with Mautic\CoreBundle\Security\Permissions\AbstractPermissions::buildForm(Symfony\Component\Form\FormBuilderInterface &$builder, array $options, array $data): void in /var/www/clients/client1/web49/web/mautic/plugins/MauticTwigTemplatesBundle/Security/Permissions/TwigTemplatesPermissions.php on line 44

Steps I have tried to fix the problem:
No idea.

Any idea on how to fix this?

Kind regards

Christian

Twig Templates bundle is not core bundle, and support for M5 coming in next days

1 Like

Many thanks for your quick response!

The support for PHP 8.2 is in progress here if you’d like to follow that:

2 Likes

Twig Templates for Mautic 5 is now available. You can find it at Twig Templates for Mautic 3/4 or Mautic 5 – Mautic Extendee.

If you’re a customer, you can get a 35% discount code. Simply contact me and I will provide it to you.