Web Notification Use

I may need some clarification on the Web Notifications.

I have set up OneSignal and have been successful in requesting visitors of our site to allow for notifications.(I understand this)

I’m assuming that when I set up the mautic with one signal I can create notifications/CTA’s within mautic and users can choose to allow or deny them.

In order to accomplish this I have set up a campaign with the trigger/contact source as being a segment. The segment filter is set to be "visited URL equals “https://mywesite.com”.

1. do I have this set correct?
  2. If not, what is the best way to set up a web notification when someone comes to our website?
  3. if this is set correctly, how can i troubleshoot this?

I have checked my cron jobs and they are running correctly I currently have the cron job for segments set up to test as:
          • /usr/local/bin/php56 /directory/to/mautic/app/console mautic:segments:update > /dev/null 2>&1

The website and mautic are both set up on a SSL

Do I need to remove the OneSignal Tracking Script from my website once it’s set up to use the mautic we notifications?

any clarifications on this feature would be great as it is not in the online document as of yet.

I’m really looking forward to implimenting mautic and was excited to come across it while working on our open sourced crm SuiteCRM. Between these 2 projects the future possibilities will crush the proprietary solutions.

I may need some clarification on the Web Notifications.

I have set up OneSignal and have been successful in requesting visitors of our site to allow for notifications.(I understand this)

I’m assuming that when I set up the mautic with one signal I can create notifications/CTA’s within mautic and users can choose to allow or deny them.

In order to accomplish this I have set up a campaign with the trigger/contact source as being a segment. The segment filter is set to be "visited URL equals “https://mywesite.com”.

1. do I have this set correct?
  2. If not, what is the best way to set up a web notification when someone comes to our website?
  3. if this is set correctly, how can i troubleshoot this?

I have checked my cron jobs and they are running correctly I currently have the cron job for segments set up to test as:

• /usr/local/bin/php56 /directory/to/mautic/app/console mautic:segments:update > /dev/null 2>&1

The website and mautic are both set up on a SSL

Do I need to remove the OneSignal Tracking Script from my website once it’s set up to use the mautic we notifications?

any clarifications on this feature would be great as it is not in the online document as of yet.

I’m really looking forward to implimenting mautic and was excited to come across it while working on our open sourced crm SuiteCRM. Between these 2 projects the future possibilities will crush the proprietary solutions.