Welcome to the new Mautic Community Forums!

Welcome to the new Mautic Community Forums which we launched today!

We hope you find them easy to use and navigate!

Some things that will help you use the forums more effectively:

1. The forums have trust levels enabled, which means as a new user you will be restricted in the actions you can take – please review this informative post which explains how trust levels work, and help to prevent spam abuse: Understanding Discourse Trust Levels. New users will be at trust level 0 and will not be able to make new posts until they advance to level 1 . You can do this by opening and reading at least 3 threads on the forum, and spending at least 3 minutes logged in and active.

2. If you previously had an account on mautic.org, you can use the same username and password - it will work both on mautic.org and on the forums. The first login might take a few seconds but you should then be logged in straight away

3. If you have forgotten your username and password, please use the reset password function. Should you not receive a reset email, or if you have any problems please ping RCheesley on Slack or drop me an email at ruth.cheesley@acquia.com.

4. If you haven’t got a username or password for mautic.org, go ahead and register directly on the forums! You will be asked to choose a username once you’ve entered your basic login credentials.

5. There is a walk-through for new users on the forum, you will get a message from Mautibot who will walk you through a simple tutorial to explore how the forums work, and the different features available.

6. Badges are available – you might find you already have some! – including a badge to denote Acquia staff, and several which represent Github activity as well as forum activity.

7. Discourse has mobile apps for both Android and Apple. You can log in using your username and password to access the forums on the go.

If you have any problems please ping me @rcheesley or @moderators if you need assistance from the forum moderators.

26 Likes

Hello, all. Glad to see you starting this. I’ll be glad to help moderate as I can. I’m not a coder, but I am a user.

2 Likes

Welcome, and thank you for offering to help as a moderator!

3 Likes