Why Mautic CORS never works well?

Every time I need to update Mautic or install a new implementation I have CORS errors. My old Mautic was in version 1.2 so I decided to update it with a new configuration and environment. I tried using Mautic.net but CORS NEVER WORKS. Now I’m using a Bitnami AMI, after importing all my leads (for the third time), I tried to link my forms to my website and there is the damn CORS error again.

I’ve found a “solution”:

Even the tooltip info is telling that I can put the domains one per line, this doesn’t works.

I can make it work ONLY filling this field with one single domain. I cannot add more domains because the CORS error strikes again.

PS: Turning it OFF never worked for me.

In time, even fixing the CORS problem I still not receiving my form’s data. I started a thread in Support for this.

Every time I need to update Mautic or install a new implementation I have CORS errors. My old Mautic was in version 1.2 so I decided to update it with a new configuration and environment. I tried using Mautic.net but CORS NEVER WORKS. Now I’m using a Bitnami AMI, after importing all my leads (for the third time), I tried to link my forms to my website and there is the damn CORS error again.

I’ve found a “solution”:

Even the tooltip info is telling that I can put the domains one per line, this doesn’t works.
I can make it work ONLY filling this field with one single domain. I cannot add more domains because the CORS error strikes again.

PS: Turning it OFF never worked for me.

In time, even fixing the CORS problem I still not receiving my form’s data. I started a thread in Support for this.

CORS always work check your installation is very well know that Bitnami Mautic have problems

I’ve the CORS problem on Mautic.net too.
What kind of problems have the Bitnami’s machine?