WordPress plugins

Hello,

you have any further extensions for WordPress, it would be a great asset for us.

Any idea why everything preparations were not entered into the official plugin?

Hello,
you have any further extensions for WordPress, it would be a great asset for us.
Any idea why everything preparations were not entered into the official plugin?

At this point, we don’t have anything additional. We are adding a Woocommerce store to our site, so there might be some reasons to connect with that (abandoned cart). Each of our posts are assigned to one category, we have talked about keeping score to see which categories a user is most interested in, then if they read 4 articles in one category, drop them into an autoresponder sequence that moves them into a sales funnel. I do have my team working on taking a WP RSS feed and creating an email with summaries of each article we post, that will be a Mautic plugin, not a WP plugin.

I think the original plugin they just didn’t consider the number of sites where WP membership was used. It just seemed fairly obvious to us.

Thank you for your response. I understand and agree.
Can you share with the current arrangements? WordPress is our alpha and omega of greater connection to Mautic would be great. We’ll work on it yourself, but a’t not invent the wheel :slight_smile:

Do you have a preferred method for connecting mautic to wordpress?
OR
Best practice?

• Mautic Html form code
  • 3rd party apps like zapier
  • Thrive Leads
  • Hustle Pro
  • Convert Pro

Thanks in advance!