1.6GB email_stats

Hi i have a problem with my Mautic’s database.

In the table of email_stats i have 356.000 register inside but it weighs 1.6 GiB and i think is not possible. Someone can tell me if it’s a general problem or it’s only me.

I’m using the v2.2.1

71340ff4474bc6d60d44170895ed1ee1.png

Hi i have a problem with my Mautic’s database.
In the table of email_stats i have 356.000 register inside but it weighs 1.6 GiB and i think is not possible. Someone can tell me if it’s a general problem or it’s only me.

I’m using the v2.2.1

Are you doing your Mautic Maintenance?

How i can do my Mautic Maintenance?

[quote]Cleanup Old Data

Cleanup a Mautic installation by purging old data. Note that not all data is able to be purged. Currently supported are audit log entries, visitors (anonymous contacts), and visitor page hits. Use --dry-run to view the number of records to be purged before making any changes.

This will permanently delete data! Be sure to keep database backups.

php /path/to/mautic/app/console mautic:maintenance:cleanup --days-old=365 --dry-run[/quote]
https://mautic.org/docs/en/setup/cron_jobs.html

I have a problem with emails, Cleanup Old Data does not do anything to improve that table.

I am surprised this is so old. I thought I would search this topic because IMO it remains a big issue. The maintenance doesn’t seem to clear it out, so I have do do so manually. I am hoping that perhaps by commenting on this it will bring it to someone’s attention.