2.10.1 Released!

We’re happy to announce that 2.10.1 has been released! Read the full release notes here.

If upgrading from earlier than 2.6.0:

If you are have access to SSH, we highly recommend that you use the update script. Download it to the root of your Mautic installation and run it from SSH/CLI with php upgrade.php. If you are on a VPS, be aware of the user used to execute that command as you may have to fix the owner to be that of your web user. Be sure to remove this file once the upgrade is complete.

If upgrading from 2.6.1 or later:

The update process built into Mautic’s front-end will suffice in updating. Simply log out, back in, and you should see the upgrade notification similar to:

update_available.png

Click Update Now and follow the prompts.

If you have any issues - be sure to checkout John’s post.

Happy Marketing!

The Mautic Team

We’re happy to announce that 2.10.1 has been released! Read the full release notes here.

If upgrading from earlier than 2.6.0:
If you are have access to SSH, we highly recommend that you use the update script. Download it to the root of your Mautic installation and run it from SSH/CLI with php upgrade.php. If you are on a VPS, be aware of the user used to execute that command as you may have to fix the owner to be that of your web user. Be sure to remove this file once the upgrade is complete.

If upgrading from 2.6.1 or later:
The update process built into Mautic’s front-end will suffice in updating. Simply log out, back in, and you should see the upgrade notification similar to:

Click Update Now and follow the prompts.

If you have any issues - be sure to checkout John’s post.

Happy Marketing!

The Mautic Team

Nice way to start the week! thanks @DonGilbert

Hello,
I have this notice in the logs since the update (from a fresh mautic 2.10.0 install):

Channel > Focus items is not calling the form selected.

[2017-09-25 05:23:46] mautic.WARNING: IP LOOKUP: The file “/home/lead2crm/public_html/map/app/cache/prod/…/ip_data/GeoLite2-City.mmdb” does not exist or is not readable. [] []
[2017-09-25 06:59:44] mautic.WARNING: IP LOOKUP: The file “/home/lead2crm/public_html/map/app/cache/prod/…/ip_data/GeoLite2-City.mmdb” does not exist or is not readable. [] []
[2017-09-25 12:55:54] mautic.NOTICE: DoctrineDBALExceptionDriverException: An exception occurred while executing ‘insert into MAP2q_companies (companyname, is_published) (SELECT DISTINCT TRIM(company), 1 from MAP2q_leads l left join MAP2q_companies c ON l.company = c.companyname where company IS NOT NULL and company <> ‘’ and c.companyname is null)’: Illegal mix of collations (utf8_unicode_ci,IMPLICIT) and (utf8_general_ci,IMPLICIT) for operation ‘=’ (uncaught exception) at /home/lead2crm/public_html/map/vendor/doctrine/dbal/lib/Doctrine/DBAL/Driver/AbstractMySQLDriver.php line 115 while running console command doctrine:migrations:migrate [] []
[2017-09-25 12:55:54] mautic.ERROR: [UPGRADE ERROR] Exit code 1; Mautic Migrations Migrating up to 20170906161951 from 20160225000000 SS skipped (Reason: Schema includes this migration) SS skipped (Reason: Schema includes this migration) SS skipped (Reason: Schema includes this migration) SS skipped (Reason: Schema includes this migration) SS skipped (Reason: Schema includes this migration) SS skipped (Reason: Schema includes this migration) SS skipped (Reason: Schema includes this migration) SS skipped (Reason: Schema includes this migration) SS skipped (Reason: Schema includes this migration) SS skipped (Reason: Schema includes this migration) ++ migrating 20160615000000 -> DROP INDEX MAP2q_email_date_read ON MAP2q_email_stats -> CREATE INDEX MAP2q_email_date_read ON MAP2q_email_stats (date_read) ++ migrated (0.52s) SS skipped (Reason: Schema includes this migration) SS skipped (Reason: Schema includes this migration) SS skipped (Reason: Schema includes this migration) SS skipped (Reason: Schema includes this migration) SS skipped (Reason: Schema includes this migration) ++ migrating 20160712000000 -> UPDATE MAP2q_lead_fields SET properties = ‘a:2:{s:9:“roundmode”;s:1:“4”;s:9:“precision”;s:1:“2”;}’ WHERE alias = ‘attribution’ ++ migrated (0.48s) SS skipped (Reason: Schema includes this migration) SS skipped (Reason: Schema includes this migration) ++ migrating 20160720000000 -> DELETE FROM MAP2q_lead_utmtags WHERE utm_campaign is null and utm_content is null and utm_medium is null and utm_source is null and utm_term is null ++ migrated (0.47s) SS skipped (Reason: Schema includes this migration) SS skipped (Reason: Schema includes this migration) SS skipped (Reason: Schema includes this migration) ++ migrating 20160726000001 -> ALTER TABLE MAP2q_emails DROP FOREIGN KEY FK_332899E39091A2FB -> ALTER TABLE MAP2q_emails ADD CONSTRAINT FK_332899E39091A2FB FOREIGN KEY (translation_parent_id) REFERENCES MAP2q_emails (id) ON DELETE CASCADE -> ALTER TABLE MAP2q_emails DROP FOREIGN KEY FK_332899E391861123 -> ALTER TABLE MAP2q_emails ADD CONSTRAINT FK_332899E391861123 FOREIGN KEY (variant_parent_id) REFERENCES MAP2q_emails (id) ON DELETE CASCADE -> ALTER TABLE MAP2q_pages DROP FOREIGN KEY FK_E308EF399091A2FB -> ALTER TABLE MAP2q_pages ADD CONSTRAINT FK_E308EF399091A2FB FOREIGN KEY (translation_parent_id) REFERENCES MAP2q_pages (id) ON DELETE CASCADE -> ALTER TABLE MAP2q_pages DROP FOREIGN KEY FK_E308EF3991861123 -> ALTER TABLE MAP2q_pages ADD CONSTRAINT FK_E308EF3991861123 FOREIGN KEY (variant_parent_id) REFERENCES MAP2q_pages (id) ON DELETE CASCADE -> ALTER TABLE MAP2q_dynamic_content DROP FOREIGN KEY FK_371BB2CB9091A2FB -> ALTER TABLE MAP2q_dynamic_content ADD CONSTRAINT FK_371BB2CB9091A2FB FOREIGN KEY (translation_parent_id) REFERENCES MAP2q_dynamic_content (id) ON DELETE CASCADE -> ALTER TABLE MAP2q_dynamic_content DROP FOREIGN KEY FK_371BB2CB91861123 -> ALTER TABLE MAP2q_dynamic_content ADD CONSTRAINT FK_371BB2CB91861123 FOREIGN KEY (variant_parent_id) REFERENCES MAP2q_dynamic_content (id) ON DELETE CASCADE ++ migrated (0.6s) SS skipped (Reason: Schema includes this migration) ++ migrating 20160731000000 -> update MAP2q_campaign_lead_event_log log inner join MAP2q_campaign_events events on log.event_id = events.id set log.metadata = ‘a:0:{}’ where events.type = ‘email.send’ and log.metadata = ‘a:2:{s:6:“failed”;i:1;s:6:“reason”;s:50:“mautic.notification.campaign.failed.not_subscribed”;}’ ++ migrated (0.44s) SS skipped (Reason: Schema includes this migration) SS skipped (Reason: Schema includes this migration) SS skipped (Reason: Schema includes this migration) SS skipped (Reason: Schema includes this migration) SS skipped (Reason: Schema includes this migration) SS skipped (Reason: Schema includes this migration) SS skipped (Reason: Schema includes this migration) ++ migrating 20160926182807 -> insert into MAP2q_companies (companyname, is_published) (SELECT DISTINCT TRIM(company), 1 from MAP2q_leads l left join MAP2q_companies c ON l.company = c.companyname where company IS NOT NULL and company <> ‘’ and c.companyname is null) Migration 20160926182807 failed during Execution. Error An exception occurred while executing ‘insert into MAP2q_companies (companyname, is_published) (SELECT DISTINCT TRIM(company), 1 from MAP2q_leads l left join MAP2q_companies c ON l.company = c.companyname where company IS NOT NULL and company <> ‘’ and c.companyname is null)’: Illegal mix of collations (utf8_unicode_ci,IMPLICIT) and (utf8_general_ci,IMPLICIT) for operation ‘=’ [DoctrineDBALExceptionDriverException] An exception occurred while executing ‘insert into MAP2q_companies (companyname, is_published) (SELECT DISTINCT TRIM(company), 1 from MAP2q_leads l left join MAP2q_companies c ON l.company = c.companyname where company IS NOT NULL and company <> ‘’ and c.companyname is null)’: Illegal mix of collations (utf8_unicode_ci,IMPLICIT) and (utf8_general_ci,IMPLICIT) for operation ‘=’ [DoctrineDBALDriverMysqliMysqliException] Illegal mix of collations (utf8_unicode_ci,IMPLICIT) and (utf8_general_ci,IMPLICIT) for operation ‘=’ doctrine:migrations:migrate [–write-sql] [–dry-run] [–query-time] [–allow-no-migration] [–configuration [CONFIGURATION]] [–db-configuration [DB-CONFIGURATION]] [–db DB] [–em EM] [–shard SHARD] [-h|–help] [-q|–quiet] [-v|vv|vvv|–verbose] [-V|–version] [–ansi] [–no-ansi] [-n|–no-interaction] [-s|–shell] [–process-isolation] [-e|–env ENV] [–no-debug] [–] [] [] []

Any ideas on that one?

Trying to update on localhost before running on dev or prod instances.
Getting the following error.

php upgrade.php
Checking for new updates…updating to 2.10.1!
Extracting the update package…failed. Package could not be found!

Any thoughts?

UPDATE: I looked for the error in the upgrade.php file. I was looking for 2.10.1-update.zip in the mautic root. I apparently was not able pull it in. I downloaded the mautic 2.10.1-update.zip from the site, put it in place it ran.

Now getting an error: Failed opening required ‘/Path/to/mautic/app/cache/prod/doctrine/orm/Proxies/__CG__MauticPluginBundleEntityPlugin.php’ (include_path=’.:/Applications/MAMP/bin/php/php7.0.22/lib/php’) in /Path/to/mautic/vendor/doctrine/common/lib/Doctrine/Common/Proxy/AbstractProxyFactory.php on line 209

/Proxy/ directory is there but it is empty

I’m really happy with this release, especially with all the improvements in importing.

Coming from 2.9.2, I did have a problem with my ongoing imports. New leads were imported with NULL values across all fields. I was quite surprised with the resulting blazingly fast import speed :-).

I think this is caused by csv and db table column pairs being switched around in import interface (neat!) and the “imports->properties” json string. Not sure if this change is part of 2.10.0 as well.

The solution for me was to delete all current import and reimport. Not a huge deal, but it took some figuring out, so leaving this here for others to see.

How did you actually do the upgrade? CLI seems broken for me with an error about not being able to download the zip…