2.8.1 Released!

We’re happy to announce that 2.8.1 has been released! Read the full release notes here.

If upgrading from earlier than 2.6.0:

If you are have access to SSH, we highly recommend that you use the update script. Download it to the root of your Mautic installation and run it from SSH/CLI with php upgrade.php. If you are on a VPS, be aware of the user used to execute that command as you may have to fix the owner to be that of your web user. Be sure to remove this file once the upgrade is complete.

If upgrading from 2.6.1 or later:

Since this does not include any schema changes, the update process built into Mautic’s front-end will suffice in updating. Simply log out, back in, and you should see the upgrade notification similar to:

update_available.png

Click Update Now and follow the prompts.

If you have any issues - be sure to checkout John’s post.

Happy Marketing!

The Mautic Team

We’re happy to announce that 2.8.1 has been released! Read the full release notes here.

If upgrading from earlier than 2.6.0:
If you are have access to SSH, we highly recommend that you use the update script. Download it to the root of your Mautic installation and run it from SSH/CLI with php upgrade.php. If you are on a VPS, be aware of the user used to execute that command as you may have to fix the owner to be that of your web user. Be sure to remove this file once the upgrade is complete.

If upgrading from 2.6.1 or later:
Since this does not include any schema changes, the update process built into Mautic’s front-end will suffice in updating. Simply log out, back in, and you should see the upgrade notification similar to:

Click Update Now and follow the prompts.

If you have any issues - be sure to checkout John’s post.

Happy Marketing!

The Mautic Team

Love you guys :slight_smile:

Now, who is gonna upgrade first?

I am waiting as well :smiley:

Backing up my system to update.
Give me some minutes and I tell. :wink:

Updated by the web page Mautic Notification from Mautic v2.8 to v.2.8.1
Working like a charm.
Thank you all the team.

Whoo hoo! All good so far!

Where can I find what version I am on?
And how do I upgrade when I’m on cloud edition of Mautic

Mautic Cloud is automatically upgraded, so no need to update that. MC has been on 2.8.1 for about a week now.

Coming from 2.8.0 to 2.8.1 - worked like a charm.
Thank you :-))

Updated fine, thank you! Only thing was clearing the cache the spinner was spinning forever - about 15 mins. I just went into the server and deleted the cache files manually and was fine.

…and OneSignal console errors are gone like Bam!

Best,
D.

In v2.8.0, Thrive Lead API can’t load Segment list in API connection in WordPress. is it overcome in v 2.8.1?

@MxyzptlkFishStix
Now it working fine in v 2.8.1
Thank you very much for the great solution.

Same issue as the last update. It freezes on the Clearing Cache stage and the update fails. :frowning:

Anyone have report 505 error on contact page after upgrade from 2.6 ?

I’m trying to upgrade from 2.7.1 via command line. OS is cloudlinux with jailed shell - When I run php-cli app/console mautic:update:apply I am given teh following output:

[SymfonyComponentDebugExceptionFatalErrorException]
Compile Error: require_once(): Failed opening required ‘PHPEXCEL_ROOTPHPExc
el/Shared/PCLZip/pclzip.lib.php’ (include_path=’.:/opt/alt/php70/usr/share/
pear’)

We’re also unable to update via the frontend interface and lastly the upgrade.php script also does not work :frowning:

Any ideas?

Hi and thanks for your effort to make Mautic always better!

I upgraded via the script from Mautic 2.5.1 but get this message:

Upgrade:

[root@mautic public_html]# php upgrade.php
Checking for new updates…updating to 2.8.1!
Extracting the update package…done!
Moving files…done!
Clearing the cache…done!
Rebuilding the cache…done!
Applying migrations…failed. Review udpate errors log for details.

BUT
After Upgrade no upgrade_error.txt is created

If I run the migration before the upgrade:

[root@mautic public_html]# php app/console doctrine:migration:migrate --env=prod

Mautic Migrations                    

WARNING! You have 4 previously executed migrations in the database that are not registered migrations.
>> 2015-02-01 00:00:00 (20150201000000)
>> 2015-02-25 00:00:00 (20150225000000)
>> 2015-03-07 00:00:00 (20150307000000)
>> 2015-03-10 00:00:00 (20150310000000)
Are you sure you wish to continue? (y/n)y
WARNING! You are about to execute a database migration that could result in schema changes and data lost. Are you sure you wish to continue? (y/n)y
No migrations to execute.

Maybe its because of old migrations, that are not executed?
Maybe they can be removed somehow?

Thank you very much for your help!

Regards,

Marc