2.8.0 - Wheres Dynamic content email options?

hi guys.

A has actualized my Mautic for 2.8 version.

Whem I try edit an e-mail, theres no have the “dynamic content” blade. (look at the picture)

Where can i found this on the new version??

Thanks

dynami_fail.jpg

hi guys.

A has actualized my Mautic for 2.8 version.
Whem I try edit an e-mail, theres no have the “dynamic content” blade. (look at the picture)

Where can i found this on the new version??

Thanks

Hello @leonardoborlot, thank you for your question. The Dynamic Content feature has been moved to the Builder. Simply click on the Builder link (upper right) and the link to the Dynamic Content slot will be on the right hand side. See image:

@jseevers , I found, but this have some problems.

I cant add the Dynamic Content on Code mode. If I create the dynamic content on the builder mode, and after I edit on the code mode. I cant edit the content or filters from DC. Why they done this alteration?

Hello friends, could you kindly return this option as it was before, I am in the same case as our colleague … and now ??? As it was before, code mode was a marvel. . . . .

Hello there - this is still an issue for me and I am on 2.8.2. Are there any solutions to this problem yet ?

The same is with Version 2.9.0
Changing the dynamic content is only possible in code mode.
Not possible to delete a dynamic content set.
Also not possible to change the name of the dynamic content set,

Am I doing something wrong?

Yes its annoying, I had to create the complete Email in the WYSIWYG Builder, then go to the Code Mode and create the dynamic content there. Also the Dynamic Content cannot have names anymore, only the automatic “Dynamic Content 1/2/3”. Much harder to find the correct one.
There is a Dynamic Content Button in the WYSIWYG Builder, but its a Slot-Type. I don’t need the dynamic content in a separate Slot type but in the normal text slot.
@jseevers could not find any documentation about how the workflow should be in the new version