500 error when I try to fetch website for focus item

Your software
My Mautic version is:2.6
My PHP version is:7.2

Your problem
My problem is:

I get the error 500 when I try to fetch the website where I want to put focus item…it happens every time…

What to do?

I have the same issue. My “solution”: don’t use the ‘fetch’ :slight_smile:

You can still create the focus items and it still shows the focus item preview. It just doesn’t pull the website into the frame.

yep same here, i should not fetch it

wrote a previous post on this. this is fixed in 3.0.1

1 Like

I have the same error, my mautic version is V 4.4.3. When I try to fetch the website https://focopanama.com it sends a 500 Internal Server Error

Hi,
Not sure if this is the same error, but you are trying to access cookies between a .net domain installed Mautic and a .com installed website. Chrome does now approve of that.

Plus: One of your plugins is generating a bunch of js errors due to cross domain policy restrictions.

I’m getting the same error.

PHP Version 7.4.30

Mautic version 4.4.4

Logs show this error:
mautic.CRITICAL: Uncaught PHP Exception Symfony\Component\Debug\Exception\FatalThrowableError: “Argument 1 passed to MauticPlugin\MauticFocusBundle\Helper\IframeAvailabilityChecker::check() must be of the type string, null given, called in /var/www/mautic/plugins/MauticFocusBundle/Controller/AjaxController.php on line 24” at /var/www/mautic/plugins/MauticFocusBundle/Helper/IframeAvailabilityChecker.php line 27 {“exception”:“[object] (Symfony\Component\Debug\Exception\FatalThrowableError(code: 0): Argument 1 passed to MauticPlugin\MauticFocusBundle\Helper\IframeAvailabilityChecker::check() must be of the type string, null given, called in /var/www/mautic/plugins/MauticFocusBundle/Controller/AjaxController.php on line 24 at /var/www/mautic/plugins/MauticFocusBundle/Helper/IframeAvailabilityChecker.php:27)”}

Are you also hosting Mautic on a different domain as the website you are tracking?

Yes, anyways it looks like there is an error in the code, the issue was already reported.

very strange, I am using 4.4.4 on many installations and everything is working fine. Spun up an image today and all of a sudden ran into this on 4.4.4 with same error.

Anyone had any luck resolving this?