Error 500 when searching domain in "focus" resource

My Mautic version is: 4.4.4
PHP version is: 7.4.33
My Database: pdo_mysql 5.7.23-23

Hello friends, I’m new to Mautic and when I enter a domain in the “focus” resource I am faced with error 500, does anyone have any idea how to solve it?

The log shows an error:

[2022-11-16 01:35:32] mautic.CRITICAL: Uncaught PHP Exception Symfony\Component\Debug\Exception\FatalThrowableError: "Argument 1 passed to MauticPlugin\MauticFocusBundle\Helper\IframeAvailabilityChecker::check() must be of the type string, null given, called in /home2/alter442/mautic.alternativasaudavel.com/plugins/MauticFocusBundle/Controller/AjaxController.php on line 24" at /home2/alter442/mautic.alternativasaudavel.com/plugins/MauticFocusBundle/Helper/IframeAvailabilityChecker.php line 27 {"exception":"[object] (Symfony\\Component\\Debug\\Exception\\FatalThrowableError(code: 0): Argument 1 passed to MauticPlugin\\MauticFocusBundle\\Helper\\IframeAvailabilityChecker::check() must be of the type string, null given, called in /home2/alter442/mautic.alternativasaudavel.com/plugins/MauticFocusBundle/Controller/AjaxController.php on line 24 at /home2/alter442/mautic.alternativasaudavel.com/plugins/MauticFocusBundle/Helper/IframeAvailabilityChecker.php:27)"} {"hostname":"br850.hostgator.com.br","pid":791578}

Thanks